Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2023

The Challenge | Season 39 Episode 3 & 4 - "It's a Matter of Semantics " & "I'm Coming Out"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

Sorry I took a bit longer but last week two episodes came out and I had to watch them both before posting my thoughts - and that took a bit longer than I thought it would. Anyway so, because I watched the episodes in two seperate occasions, I don't remember very well episode 3 so I might not touch in some things but let's get to it.

Overall, I would say both of these episodes were kind of lackluster. Granted, I saw spoilers for both of them but both eliminations were kind of meh and, most of all, they didn't end the way I wanted - mainly the one in episode 3. However, what did happen was that they won money in both daily challenges! Wow!!!

The challenge in episode 3 was kind of an easy one so I had more hopes of them succeding, but the one in episode 4... Honestly, I really didn't think they would get all the money. Swimming and doing puzzles in 15 minutes?! Seemed impossible... But they did it and I'm happy about that.

What I'm not happy about is with the outcome of episode 3. Ravyn was finally called out for her bullsh*t and she freaking picked Jujuy to go against and honestly I really thought Jujuy could pull this one out but, unfortunately, Ravyn won and we'll have to deal with her another week...

And as far as the elimination in episode 4 goes... The same didn't happen because I wasn't exactly rooting for anyone in particular (Hughie or Kyland) - on one hand I like Kyland more as a person but I would love for Hughie to show them that he's not that weak so I would be happy with either of them winning. Kyland ended up winning which made me sad for Hughie but okay...

What I'm kinda mad about is the fact that Team UK sucks at voting - instead of all of them voting for one person, they burn votes on each other, afraid to piss off someone, and that always ends up with them loosing their numbers over and over again.

Anyway... Next episode Chaos begins and that's when the good stuff will start! I'm really curious to see how these eliminations will go - will they still pick someone? Is that someone who picks which champ to go against? Do they only pick someone after knowing which champ it is? I'm really curious to get the answers to all of these questions! But, it looks like Jordan will be the Champ in the next episode (as far as the guys go) but I didn't catch who the girl was so, we'll see.

And that's it for these two episodes. Let me know your thoughts on both of them and who were you rooting for in both eliminations. I'll talk to you later.

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment