Pages

Friday, November 3, 2023

The Challenge | Season 39 Episode 2 - "Two Lungs, One Heart, Can't Lose"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

Episode 2 of Season 39 of The Challenge and... I'm not impressed. This looked like it would be an interesting daily challenge (and it was!) but, spoiler alert, they f*cked it up again.

I guess I'll just jump straight into it and talk about the daily - It was kind of hard, I'll give them that, but with the right strategy I believe they would be able to pull it off.  Unfortunately, too many people wanted to take the ropes and be the leader that it ended just falling apart (literally). The only upside was that, for each ball that they got in, they would get some money so they ended up getting 6.000 dollars more, but not the 50K they would get it they finished the challenge.

Then, after that, came the drama of the nominations/deliberations.

Basically the two guys that didn't do their parts in the daily challenge were Hughie and Chauncey, which, for some reason, they just agreed it would be a guys elimination day. It does make sense after last week, but no one disagreed with that, there wasn't even a conversation about that but okay... 

Anyway... So everyone was split between Hughie and Chauncey and basically there are two teams now . US VS UK - so the US wanted to vote Hughie (sort of) and the UK just didn't. At the same time, the US were the ones to talk about Chauncey and, honestly, it was just a big mess that ended up being even bigger when Chauncey started talking during deliberation. He really did dig a hole for himself and the only thing that "sort of" saved him, was Ravyn putting into the Brits heads that Chauncey could only pick fromt he people who voted him in, which ended up being bullsh*t. It would be a cool twist, but no! So, at the end of the day, Chauncey was indeed the one to go into elimination and he chose to go against James because both him and Ciarran burned their votes.

I gotta say, I was half-half when it comes to who I was rooting for in that elimination. I was sort of rooting for Chauncey just because I think he's a good guy, but I was okay either way (him staying or leaving) and well... In the end James won and Chauncey went home to Amber and his daughter.

This episode was a little lackluster but, there's only 5 days 'till "Chaos" starts (aka the vets come into play) which I would say in about 3 episodes they will appear, and, from the preview, it looks like there will be a big fight and I miss a good argument/fight so I'm excited for that. Oh, and I don't think they'll get the money next week either so... But we'll see.

Let me know what you thought of this episode - of the whole drama, the whole situation with Hughie and Chauncey and do you think they'll get the money next week? Tell me everything and I'll see you in my next rant!

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment