Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The Challenge | Season 39 Episode 19 & 20 & 21 - "Only One Gets The Crown" & "Reunion Part 1" & "Reunion Part 2"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!

I know. I'm extremely late with this post but the truth is, I couldn't find the Reunion episodes until last week and then I decided to watch all the episodes and talk about the three all together. Of course I can't really remember the actual final that well, but I'm going to try to cover as much as I can so, let's start with that.

The second part of the final, although really tight, it was also a little lackluster. I'm okay with Emanuel winning (the truth is, he did run this final and he was always ahead of everyone) but the real winner of this season as Nurys. Not only to us viewers but also to the Champs that attended the Reunion - at this point everyone sees Nurys as Champ and there's no denying that! And well, what else can I say about that final... Unlike most people, I actually liked the final. I thought it was fair for everyone and since this would be a one winner season, no female and male winners, having a lot of puzzles and 'equalizers' made this final fair for everyone, so I liked that. I also liked that they had a bit of everything and, most of all, they kept the eating/drinking challenges which are some of my favourites and I feel like they haven't done them as much in the previous seasons. And, besides that, the only thing that I remember is Corey's meltdown because of the rapel, which was so laughable.

As far as the Reunion goes, I actually think this was one of the most enjoyable and exciting Reunions to watch. Most of the time, the Reunion episodes are kind of boring and they don't say anything that interesting but here... Damn! They spilled so much tea! Besides, the whole thing with Nurys really made this Reunion so interesting! Nurys really was f*cked by her bestfriends and although I think Olivia kind of feels bad, I don't think Jay cares at all and both of them (Olivia and Jay) really disappointed me and I honestly don't like them anymore. I thought Olivia was better and Jay, even though I knew he could be a little sneaky, the second part of the Reunion really showed how a scumbag he is. At least Callum owned up to his mistakes and although I felt like those tears were fake, he said he did it, and the same goes for Emanuelle... While Jay just kept on denying it even after Olivia herself admited something happened between them. Seriously, Jay really disappointed me.

But to be honest, most of those on that stage are contestants that I don't like! The only ones that I'm going to keep rooting for are Kyland, Big T, Melissa, Zara and Nurys. Hell, I hope they keep bringing Melissa because she's so iconic and so much fun! And I hope they never invite Asaf again because he's a scumbag as well. A different kind of scumbag but maybe worst than Jay because, just like Darrell said, he's Pathetic and Corny and he's not even good at the game so... Yeah, don't ever invite him again.

Oh, and I completely forgot to mention the Champs! Well, not a lot happened with them but I liked all the takes that Devin had (he's always fun and he's one of those that really grew on me) and even Laurel was funny in this Reunion. And I really want to know what's this beaf between Cara Maria and Tori because something really happened there and they never really talked about it properly so... I just want to know!

And well, I guess that's basically it. I'm sure there were a lot of topics that I did not touch on so if you want to know my take on anything just hit me up on my social media (@danixinhahhh everywhere) and you can ask me my take on that particular topic.

That's for now for Season 39 but the new All Stars season is starting in a month so I'll back for that and Season 40 is going to start filming this week so... A lot of new episodes coming! Until then...

Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment