Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2017

The Challenge: Dirty 30 | XXX Episode 1 - "Thirty Rotten Scoundrels"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
So, we're back with a new The Challenge season and with a pretty exciting one!
I know I'm a little late with this updates (as well as the Shadowhunters ones, but those are coming tomorrow) but, like I told, I was going on holidays and I couldn't watch nor rant about the new episodes so, I'm here now for that.
First of all, I got to say that the beginning of the episode was something! 
Then, I must say I'm pretty happy with the players this season! Besides my favourites, Bananas and Camila, we also have CT, Darrell, Jenna and Derrick, who is back after awhile.
Of course there's some people that I hate *cough* Amanda *cough* but I can deal with that.
In this first episode we basically went straight to the 'challenge', which was both a challenge and an elimination because, in the end of this challenge, three players were going home.
The challenge was played in three rounds. In the first round four guys and four girls were automatically saved and, of course, Bananas was the first one to finish and obviously he was safe! From the girls, Kailah (who I hate) was the first one, but Camila was second so she was also safe, which got me pretty happy already!
In the second round they were split into two teams. At first, was rooting for the Pink Team, which was the one where Jenna was in, but Amanda was also in that same Team, so I switched to the Blue Team, and that was the Team to win, which meant, they were all safe too.
Third round was only for the Pink Team, but I had a lot of faith in Jenna and, guess what?! She ended up winning! And, in a plot twist, the guy and the girl to win this last round, were the ones to pick the three girls and the three guys to be eliminated!
First, Jenna chose Simone, which was fine by me. I don't dislike her but I don't like her either. Then, Cory chose Devin, because he's really sneaky and he couldn't be trusted. After that Jenna chose Amanda, which got me pretty happy and that was actually the highlight of the episode for me! Cory then chose Shane and, for last, between Tony and Darrell, he chose to send Darrell home, which I kind of understand. Jenna, between Jemmye and LaToya chose LaToya.
And that was it. Or so we thought.
Because I've been watching The Challenge for a while now, I was expecting something to happen and it did happen.
Turns out, those six people that were 'eliminated', went in fact to a seperated house, just like in the Battle of the Exes II, when Bananas went to that same house and then got back to the game. 
This really is the dirtiest season so far and I'm pretty excited about it!
I'm going to get going and watch the new episode so I can have an update for you as quickly as possible.
So, I'll see you in a few hours.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment