Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Containment | Season 1 Episode 7 - "Inferno"


Spoiler Alert!

So, here I am again, today, just like I said, to rant about the episode that aired last night.
I'm going to start with something that I say quite a lot in this rants but, I just need to say it again - I can't get over how hot Chris Wood looks on this show! Seriously, I fell in love with him while he was on The Vampire Diaries, and I always thought he was hot but... damn, he looks so hot in this show!
Ok, I said it! Now, let's get to the point of this rant, the actual episode!
This episode was basically all about what was happening inside that building where Jana and her friends are staying.
Lex barely appeard in the episode but, when he did, it was with really important stuff to the episode. So, I feel like we should talk first about him and then get into the main storyline of the episode.
In this episode we got to know a little bit more about Lex, about the relationship with is dad as well as all the things he's dealing now that he's 'againt' the police and stuff. And, about this last part, the the episode ended, omg, I felt so bad for him. Which leads us now to the main storyline, the gang (the other one, the one that was in the garage) attacking Jana and everyone that was inside.
It started right where the previous one ended. They decided to let Teresa's mother and the other guy come up. Turns out he only wanted their phone but, of course, when they gave it to them, he wanted to take Xander, Teresa and he mum back to the supermarket.
That's when Jake appears and gets to make him go without them. Jake gives Jana the flashdrive that Lex gave to him so she could recover the data that was there and that they needed and, when she's doing that, that's when everything starts to get bad.
It turns out the guy that left told the other gang about the chemicals and everything that they had in there and, as addicts as they are, they started to try and get inside of the floor they were.
They start working on a plan but it doesn't really work out and one of the gang members almost gets inside. Luckily, Jana takes some action and he doesn't get in.
Of course this doesn't end here and they have to come up with another plan.
One thing that I quite enjoyed was them all working together. It was pretty nice to see almost every character come in action.
Skipping to the very end... Teresa's mother ends up getting bitten by one of them. We saw previously that some of the addicts were infected so we don't really know if the one that bite her was so she has to leave with Jake to the hospital.
And, even with all of this happening, Jana gets to recover the stuff that was in the flashdrive that they needed.
The very last scene of the episode is that one with Lex that really made me sad about him. So, long story short, while all of this was happening, Jana got to call Lex telling him that she really needed help so, what did he do? He tried to get inside the cordon. Of course, he was caught and the national guard 'arrested' him. And, that's the final scene. 
Overall, I really liked this episode. The series gets better and better and it really is a good series! Still, I'm not sad about the fact that they cancelled it because I think that if they draged the series for more seasons it would ruin the show so, I prefer just one good season!
Anyway, let me know all your thoughts about this episodes and, just a little new, from now on I'm going to live tweet during the show! This is my last week of uni so, I don't have to wake up early from now on, which means I can live tweet! So join me every Tuesday during the show!
And, that's it!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment