Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Containment | Season 1 Episode 6 - "He Stilled The Rising Tumult"


Spoiler Alert!

First of all, I wanna say sorry for posting this so late. I know this isn't about my personal life but I feel like I should explain you why I haven't done it already.
I've been caught up with uni work and also, I went out during the weekend, so I wasn't available at all to do it.
But, today I'm here so, since yesterday another episode aired, expect a new update right after this one.
So, let's get into the actual rant.
I personally really liked this episode. It wasn't my favourite (it is still the previous one) but it was still really good. I feel like this one was a little more chilled, even thought major things happened in this episode.
I gotta start with saying that I loved the opening scene, with Chris Wood aka Jake Riley looking extremely hot. (I thought I should mention that). Ok, besides that, the next thing in the episode, and basically the major point through out the whole episode, was Lex trying to find out what is going on. Along side with Jake, and now also with Leo, he goes after the security cameras footage. Of course he goes through a lot of problems and this part of the episode got me really into it. I really am super curious about the hell is going on. Also, the captain (or what his 'name' is) is really starting to 'mess with me'. I'm 100% on Lex side so... 
The second major thing in this episode was the Jake and Katie look out for Thomas. We find out in this episode that Thomas' whole family died, or is sick, so Katie and Jake go after him. They eventually find him. What is surprising about this whole thing is that he isn't sick at all. Katie and Jake then take him to the hospital again. This gives both Jake and Katie a little bit of hope on getting a cure for the virus, because Dr. Cannerts said that he needed someone imune to the virus in order to come up with a cure. Of course they may be a little naive or Thomas may still develop symptoms but, until now, it's a little of hope. And, to be honest, I believe he is the answer to all of this, at least, the cure part. We only have a few episodes left so... They can't drag this out much more.
And then, the third and last major point of this episode was Xander and Teresa escaping the gang that is taking over their shop. Let's just say that that gand is really pissing me off. I know I said this already in a previous rant but, even if all of this with the virus wasn't enough!
Anyway, so they do escape and they go to where Jana and her friends are staying. Everything seems to be just fine. Then Teresa's mum arrives there, just like they planned but... They (the gang) tracked them and end up going with Teresa's mother and, the final shot of the episode is one member of the gang pointing a gun at Teresa's mum.
Seriously, this really makes me mad, even though I don't really care about Teresa's mother or even Teresa. I still find her character annoying and I couldn't care less about her story but still... The gang pisses me off even more.
So, this is my opinion about this episode.
I would say to leave me your thoughts about the episode in the comments but I believe you have already seen episode 7 and prefer to talk about that one so... That rant will be up in about an hour so... Keep an eye on that.
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment