Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Containment | Season 1 Episode 10 "A Time to Be Born"


Spoiler Alert!

So, with the series almost coming to an end (we only have two more episodes left) everything is on stake now, and this episode, episode 10, was an episode, just like Kristen said, to get answers. 
Also, something that we've been waiting to happen all season happens, Teresa finally have her baby and, oh my! I guess we can start right there, since it's one of the major storylines in this episode.
I gotta say that with every episode I start liking Jana more and more! She has been my favourite since the very start of the series, even before, I already liked Christina and her character is just amazing! In the end, it was Jake (my sweet sweet love Chris Wood) who got everything to work out fine but Jane sure was an huge 'rock' in all of this. And, even though I don't really like Teresa, I can't even imagine the pain she was going through because, lets face it, she didn'g have any medication, anything to help her with the pain and, if it wasn't for Jake who appeared last minute, and who can deliver babies (which I didn't know was part of a police officer 'curriculum') everything might have happened not as good as it ended, at least, talking about Teresa and her baby, because not everything worked out fine. But, let's talk about something else first and talk about the bad stuff in the end.
In this episode we finally find out (kinda) who's behind all of this and, it's Dr. Lommers! Seriously, after last week's episode I really thought she wasn't as bad as I thought she was but, after all... She's the one who is behind all of this virus thing. I still don't know what's really up because it's all very confusing... All about she working with chief and with Dr. Cannerts, I really don't understand, but I guess we are going to find out in next week's episode, at least, that's the idea I have from what I saw in the preview.
Ok, I guess the time has come, we have to talk about how Julie Pleac always messes everything up!
Yeah, you can already probably imagine what I'm talking about (if you haven't seen the episode yet), she freaking had to make Katie sick! I mean, I already kind of knew this was going to happen, it's a Julie show afterall, but... I still had a little bit of hope but, in the moment that they said, right in the beginning of the episode that Katie wasn't sick, I just knew that something was about the happen. They wouldn't just through everything that happen in the last episode and then start this one with 'yeah, everything is fine'. Guess what, I was right and the very last scene of the episode is Katie coughing blood, while Jake is 'in front of her' (outside the room she's in, of course). 
I just knew they would mess up our ship. I mean, at least, she didn't kill Chris Wood again, which is already good because if she didn't... oh my.. I don't know how I would react!
This can still happen but... I don't think she will kill both of them but... You never know!
Well, that's basically it!
Tell me your thoughts about this episode in the comments and I'll see you next week with a new review.
Love,
Daniela.



No comments:

Post a Comment