Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

The Originals | Season 4 Episode 6 - "Bag of Cobras"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys. Just like I promised, here I am with the The Originals rant.
And, just like my Supernatural rant, I think this episode of The Originals was a bit of a filler. I enjoyed it anyway, but I feel like not much happen in this episode. Also, I think this episode was basically to let us know more about this Dominic guy, who we just found out about in the previous episode, so it makes sense this episode be a lot about him.
Since we're in this topic already, I'm going to mention right away that I think this guy is going to be The Hollow, like the body were the hollow is going to be. I don't know, I think this episode was a set up for that so, that's my prediction.
Besides that, I need to say that I was really annoyed about the whole thing about Hayley's parents.
I know that in the end we found out that we needed all of that in order to find one of the objects or whatever that they need, but I really think it was too much and, again, such a filler.
Something that I was really sad about was not having Hope in this one.
You know that I'm a sucker for Klaus and Hope scenes and he haven't had those in a while so, it was little bit sad.
And the fact that there was a bunch of things that I didn't like in this episode didn't help.
Talking about things that I didn't like (I'm sorry, I know I'm complaining too much) that girl Sophia... Seriously, she really pisses me off and I just can't wait for her to die!
Althought, I must admit, there was a scene between her and Klaus that, even thought I hated to see them together, I really liked all the shots like the directing and the colour and all of that. Also, loved the music in that scene so, as you can see, it wasn't all bad.
Well, I think that's basically it.
I'm really sorry about that fact that this rant is so short and about the fact that I basically just pointed out things that I didn't like but I was completely honest with you in the beginning and I told you that I didn't really like this episode.
Besides, I'm here to be honest with you and tell you my real thoughts, and if I didn't like one episode, I'll tell you that.
Maybe I'm just being too hard on it, but I didn't really enjoy it so... I'm sorry.
Let me know what you thoughts and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment