Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 14 - "Math Is Hard"


Spoiler Alert!

Oh my god, the title of this episode is so accurate!
Hello guys and welcome back to a new The Challenge rant.
First of all, I thought this was going to be the last 'real' episode and that the next one was only going to be the Reunion well... I was wrong. They really said this was going to be a two part final episode and it was true...
Anyway, this episode was seriously all over the place!
Started in a good way, with Camila and CT finish first in the first day of the final, which is always good.
Then, we got a little surprise - The Shelter is back!
That's right, they had to stay in the shelter to wait for the next day.
To be honest, I don't think it was that bad... Ok, the shelter was worst than it was before.. They didn't even have a bathroom or anything, so that's bad, but compared to other finals?! I think this was pretty chill.
I remember one challenge when they had to stay basically up all night in the cold (I think it was last challenge) and that was bad.
Also, they came up with a way to get a 'time buster', but not in a way that you get little time.. This time, if you won the challenge (as a team) each team member would pick a girl and a guy to add 5 minutes to their time.
It was pretty obvioust to me that Cory and Nicole were going to win and, in terms of people to add time, Cory gave 5 more minutes to CT, which is understanding, and Nicole gave her 5 minutes to Ashley, which I liked because I'm rooting for Camila so I don't her to have more time.
Next, we move to day two and there they had to change pairs... Camila was with Cory now, Nicole with Nelson and CT with Ashley.
We already knew that things weren't going to go that well because of the previous and yeah, it was pretty sad because Camila and Cory were in 3rd place basically the whole time and we didn't even see the end of day two, so they might still finish in 3rd.
That's not that bad for Camila, but for Cory is really bad because he was in 3rd on the first day, he's in 3rd now... This doesn't look good for him... And I thought that if there was someone to beat CT, it could be Cory... Guess I was wrong.
And yeah, turns out that Nelson and Nicole are doing pretty good and I'm actually surprised about Nelson.
Oh, and I'm super annoyed at Ashley. She really annoys me that much! Really hope she doesn't win.
But yeah, we'll have to wait for next week to find out who wins (hopefully because you never know, they might change things up).
That's it guys!
Hope you guys liked the rant and tell me your predictions for who's going to win this season!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment