Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Challenge: Champs vs Pros | Season 30 Episode 1 - "Secrets and Limes"


Spoiler Alert!

Here I am, like I said, with the very first rant of the new The Challenge season - Champs vs Pros.
I got to say this is an exciting season!
It's only going to be a six-weeks season but I'm sure it's going to be bomb. I mean, it already is!
First of all, I need to complain about something... Why the hell don't they put the teams against each other on elimination? I want to see like Camila going against one of the pros! Not them going against each other... This is going to be Invasion all over again but ok, I have to deal wit it.
Now with that said, let's jump into the actual rant.
Right away, I don't like some of the Pros, starting with that Lolo girl.
She's just too annoying and I seriously wanted her to go hom right in this first episode. Unfortunatelly, that didn't happen. But anyway, about the first challenge...
It was something that we've already seen the champs do, just a little bit harder. Once again, something that I just can't believe (it seems like I didn't enjoy this episode but I actually did, don't get me wrong). The champs lost against the pros! I mean, it was kind of expected... They are pros! But you would think that the champs, because they're used to this, they would be better than them but, not in this first challenge.
Also, there was some changes in terms of elimination and stuff.
In the beginning, they had to nominate a Team Captain and it would be the captain of the loosing team to go into elimination.
Ashley M volunteered herself to be Team Captain so she went into elimination. On the other team, it was Lousie (I think?) and because her team won, not only she won money for her charity, but she was also save from elimination. That being said, this meant it was a double elimination, someone from the Champs and someone from the Pros, and the ones to choose was the team members, which meant the Champs would choose someone to go against Ashley M and the Pros would choose the two people to go against each other. 
From the Pros, Candice volunteered and then they just randomly picked someone, and that someone was Lolo. She was really pissed because she wanted to stay and bla bla bla and her charity is more important than the others and that really pissed me off about her, so she already has a target on her back from me.
For the champs it was kind of an easy choice - Veronica. Although she's a veteran, she hasn't been on a challenge for a while and all the other have been and have been 'friends' for a while so, she was the one to be picked to go against Ashley M.
In the elimination, it was another 'challenge' that we know. I'm not good at explaining challenges so I'm not going to. I'm just going to say that, surprisingly, Ashely won and, unfortunatelly, Lolo won.
And that was basically it.
The preview for next episodes looked so good, so I can't wait for the next ones.
I know this is going to go so fast because it's only six episodes but, hopefully, the next season, which is already being filmed, will air shortly after this one so... Fingers crossed I won't have that many time without The Challenge.
This is it from me.
Let me know what you think about this new season, who are you rooting for (you know obviously I'm rooting for my girl Camila and my boy Bananas) and who from the Pros you don't already like (for me, it's Lolo). I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment