Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 15 - "The True Champions"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
Here I am with the last rant of this season's The Challenge.
There's still going to be the Reunion episode, but I don't if I should rant about it... If you want to, let me know. Either way, when it gets closer to the date, I might put up a poll on my twitter so keep an eye on that.
So, in this episode in finally get to find out who wins this season!
We start the episode right where the last one left off, with Camila and Cory arguing about the last puzzle of Day 2. Turns out, they really do left that puzzle incomplete, which might have added some penalty time to them. I don't really know because they didn't talk about that, but I suppose that's what happened.
Then, they had another time buster, which was a pretty easy one, in my opinion, which turns out to be CT and Ashlet to win. CT gave 5 minutes to Nelson and Ashley to Nicole, which worked out for me because you know I was rooting for Camila.
Day 3 started and, I already knew this because I saw in a preview but they had a first stop with some buckets challenge and, the next thing was to kayak 10 miles.... They showed it a bit quickly, I think, but it was good and CT and Nicole ended up in first place, Camila and Nelson in second and Cory and Ashley in 3rd.
By this time we already knew that Cory was going to be in 3rd place but everything else was still up in the air. And then, they still had an individual challenge where they had to swim (and bit more stuff that I don't know how to explain). Everyone was pretty good in that but still, Cory was for sure in 3rd place... And guess what?! He really was.
TJ started announcing the winners with the guys, starting with 3rd place - Cory. Then, it came up to only 2 minutes and 22 seconds between CT and Nelson but... CT won! Obviously I wanted CT to win out of all three, but my sister was the one really rooting for him, so she really liked that he finally won another challenge!
Then, it came to the girls. Nicole ended up in 3rd place, which was a bit schocking because she was pretty good and out of all three, she was the one that looked stronger and everything, but looks like strenght isn't th key.
And it came onto between Camila and Ashley, my favourite and one of my least favourites...
Well, it didn't turn out to be a win for me... Yap, that's right, Ashley won and, although I was kind of proud of her, mostly because she really was an Underdog and everyone was against her (including me) and she freaking won... Which really means you can do anything once you put your mind to it.
And that last scene with her talking with her mum was really cute. You could really see that she couldn't believe she won!
But, I need to stick up for my girl Camila and I need to say that she got 2nd place only because of Cory. She was pretty good in the first day and she was also pretty good in this last day. Only the second day, with Cory, was rubbish and I really feel that he slowed her down because, like she said, he already knew he was going to be 3rd so he didn't mind.
I seriously think that if she was with CT, for example, she would do better so... Yeah.
They already started filming Season 30 and there's rumors that she's going to be in it so, I'm going to be rooting for her (although she has been tweeting this past days so, that might mean she's already home...).
Anyway, hope you guys liked the rant and let me know if you wanna see a rant from the Reunion.
I'll see you guys tomorrow with a new Arrow rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment