Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Challenge: Champs vs Pros | Season 30 Episode 2 - "Settling the Scores"


Spoiler Alert!

Well, it seems like this isn't a good day for me in terms of rants...
I didn't want to start with this but I just need to.
You know that I'm Team Bananas and I've always been Team Bananas and I gues this last couple of Challenges haven't been the best for him. Yes, as you might already guesses, he went home this episode and it was just stupid. He didn't get into any fight or anything (I mean, he did have an argument with CM Punk but it was just that) it was just the elimination that 'he got'. And who he went against.
We went against Wes and he lost and you could see in his face that he was seriously mad about that, and I totally get it! If it was me I would be the same way! I don't like Wes either and loose against him, in this elimination... It was just pure luck and I really wish this was a physicall challenge because, if it was, I'm sure Bananas would've won.
Anyway, now that I got this out of my chest, let's talk about all the other things that happened in this episode.
Luckily, we didn't have much drama in this one, apart from that argument between Bananas and CM Punk, we just had something pretty small between Lolo and Lindsey and kind of something between CM Punk and Shawne (?). So, I'm just going to talk about the Challenge.
Once again, this was an oldie. You remember that challenge they had on Free Agents, where they were wrapped in some time of 'paper' and they just had to roll over stuff? Well, this was basically the same thing. Them wrapped and rolling over ketchup and all hat stuff. The only difference was that, this time, they had a 'pack of chips' in their mouths, which would make it harder.
Also, this was a 'time challenge', where they add all the times and see who did best and this time The Champs Won! At least that, Imma Right?! 
Then, it came to the nominations and you can imagine how that went... 
In the Pros, since they lost, and CM Punk was the Team Leader, he went and then everyone else chose Shawne... I'm not going to talk much about the elimination so I'm just going to say that CM Punk won and I didn't like it either so.. Yeah...
Then, on the Champs Team, since they won, and Jordan was Team Captain, he was safe and he had to choose someone, which he chose Wes. Then, the rest chose Bananas and you already know how that went.
It really seems like this hasn't been the best challenges for Bananas... So, I basically only have Camila left... Once again.
I'm going to keep watching, obviously, but it's so bittersweet to have him go home right in the beginning. Let's hope he does better in the next Season (because yeah, there's rumors that he's going to be in it so, I'm praying that he wins that one).
Anyway, let me know what you thought about the episode and I'll see you tomorrow with a new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment