Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Supernatural | Season 12 Episode 19 - "The Future"


Spoiler Alert!

I'm sorry I took too long with this post. I know I told you I was going to post it like two days ago, but you know, the same thing... My life have been crazy and I only got time to post this now. Also, I know that I still have to post a The Originals rant (that I should've posted yesterday) and that is coming. I promise you tomorrow it will be up!
Anyway, now let's get into this Supernatural rant.
I gotta say that one of the reasons why I took so long with this episode (apart from my crazy life) was the fact that I had to rewatch it because when I was 'watching' it live, my stream wasn't working and I basically missed the first half of the episode so, obviously, I needed to watch it again, so that also takes a bit of time.
But now I got to watch it and my thoughts, overall, are the same as they were before I rewatched it. Overall, I think this was a bit of a 'filler' episode. Not with a case of the week or anything (because we don't have time for that right now), but just the fact that not really much exciting happened in this episode.
Yes, we discovered a lot about the baby and we got Castiel back but, overall, to me, it was a weak episode.
Anyway, the episode begins with a scene tha, because I watched the last part of the episode, now that I watched it fully, I was a bit spoiled and it wasn't that shocking to me, which was the fact that Kelly tried to kill herself and then the baby brought her back to life.
And, I just want to say this right away but, I trully belive that baby is evil! I know that with this episode they tried to make him look like he was good and everything but, in a way, I totally agree with Dagon. He just brought Kelly back to life because he needs her to be born. And, about Castiel (which we'll talk more in depth in a few minutes), I think he just wants as many people as he can to protect him and make him be born. If you noticed, both Kelly and Castiel got those eyes after the baby 'talked' to them or whatever and after that they changed their behaviour and I trully believe that the baby is like manipulating them or something. Seriously, this baby can't be good because then we won't have a villain for Season 13 (unless they'll make Lucifer the bad guy again, which I would be kind of mad about). So, yeah, those are my opinions about Lucifer's baby and all of that.
Moving on to Castiel, I also need to say that I was a bit disappointed with him in this episode.
First, he left for a bunch of episodes and he didn't say anything to the brothers and, I get that he was kind of hopeless, but he shouldn't do that, not after everything they have been throught.
Second, him being back and still be working with the angels was a shock to me!
And Third, stealing the Colt?! Like, that doesn't look like Castiel at all so I was a bit disappointed.
Although, whe he put his hand on Kelly's belly to feel the baby, it was really cute, I must admit.
Anyway, while this was happening with Castiel, and he was after Dagon and Kelly with the angels, Sam came up with a plan that I really enjoyed to be honest, to extract the baby's grace and he would be just human (and I guess this was what the baby was trying to prevent as well when he got into Kelly and Castiel).
Oh, and Dagon. I need to talk about her because she was really pissing me off! I thought she was kind of cool in the beginning but now, she was really making mad about the whole thing about Kelly be dead after the baby being born and then later when she was confronting Castiel and Kelly near 'the sand box'. Seriously, I was really happy that 'Castiel' killed her!
Also, she freaking destroyed the Colt?! Like What?! I didn't know she could do that!
I was really mad about that! The writers basically brought the Colt back (which basically everyone had forgot about) just to get rid of it... But well, I guess if they kept it around, they would probably use it to kill Lucifer's baby next Season, and they wouldn't have much of a fight so... I kind of get it, but at the same time I'm a little mad.
And yeah, that's basically it guys.
I know this time I didn't really follow the order of events in the episode but I had really strong opinions about a lot of things so I just decided to ramble a bit. Hope you don't mind.
Well, that's it for now. I'll see you tomorrow with the The Originals rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment