Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Originals | Season 4 Episode 8 - "Voodoo in My Blood"


Spoiler Alert!

Like promised, here I am with a new The Originals rant.
I must say that I got a bit confused with this episode but, overall, I loved it!
Once again, my favourite person was Hope and my favourite scene was when she saved Klaus.
Anyway, before I start, I'm just going to say that this rant is going to be a little bit all over the place because I have so much to talk about.
Well, lets start with the thing that got me confused - Davina.
Yes, we had Davina back for this episode and, first of all, it was a little bit sad that Josh was the only one that didn't see her. They were really good friends and I think that was a bit sad. Hopefully she will be back for another episode he will get to see her (as well as Kol, because I want a Kolvina reunion) but yeah.
Then, what left me confused. In my last rant I said that she got inside Sofya and that she was the hollow but in this episode she told Hayley and Klaus all the story about how The Hollow was born and everything and that she was the one to create the werewolf curse but then, at the end of the episode Sofya killed Elijah (which left me speachless as well) and Davina said that, in order for them to defeat the hollow they needed one immortal death so... Something here doesn't make sense, so that's why I still consider the theory that Davina might be The Hollow. It would be a little bit out there, I must admit, but something is wrong here so, I don't know. I got a little confused.
Then, my favourite part of the episode - Hope saving Klaus.
I just think that part was so cute and I love anything where Hope is but the fact that she saved Klaus is like Wow. And I get what Hayley said to her, Klaus really must wanted to be the one to do the saving and the fact that it had to be his little girl to do it... It was a little bit 'too much' for him.
And then, of course, I have to mention Alaric! Seriously, this was everything that I wanted! I mean, it could've been better with Caroline, but still, I loved all the Alaric helping Elijah and Marcel and, my favourie, and what I was waiting for, Alaric talking to Hope and then mentioning to Klaus the school and that Hope would be welcome there! Oh my god, I just want to see, in Season 5, Hope in the school playing with the Twins and Klaus and Caroline together like, that would be the perfect ending for The Originals! I don't even care about anything else, to be honest, if you give me that, I'm happy!
Anyway, I guess that's pretty much it. It doesn't seem like it, but we're almost in the end of this Season because we're only going to have 13 episodes, which sucks, to be honest.
Hope you liked the rant and let me know what you thought about this episode!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment