Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2 | Season 34 Episode 3 - "United We Stand, Divided We Fall"


Spoiler Alert!

Oh My God!
Hi everyone and welcome to the craziest episode of The Challenge.
Seriously, this episode got me so pumped for the rest of the season! They said that they were going all out and they weren't kidding.
I'm not even going to waste any time and I'm just going to talk about the end - Wow! Like wow! Wes going home defeated by Bear. This really couldn't get any better, to be honest.
Okay, now that we got that out, let's get to the 'usual programming'.
There was quite a lot of talk in the beginning of this episode, I guess foreshadowing everything that then happened but you know how I feel about the 'drama' and the 'fillers'... It's interesting, but I want to see some challenges. They didn't take too long, so that was nice.
I have to say, this week's challenge wasn't easy, and I guess it depended a lot on luck - and not cheating. I guess I was kind of right on my prediction, that the UK Team was going to win this week's challenge, and they did, but they cheated so, in the end, the USA Team won, which wasn't entirely bad because of everything that happened next.
The USA Team decided to 'nominate' Josh as the speaker, in a way to prove that he was with the team, and he chose for the tribunal Laurel and Zach. The initial thought was to choose Theo, because he's basically the strongest male in the UK Team, but then the UK chose Bear and they didn't want to 'waste' an elimination because the USA thought that Theo was going to win (plus, Laurel has been 'sleeping' with Bear so, there's also that). And then, of course, Wes had to say something and I guess he said too much when he said that Josh was expendable that it was just a matter of time before they would send him home. Well, Laurel didn't really like that and told Josh and came up with the plan to instead of Theo or anyone from the UK Team, to send Wes against Bear. That was genius! For some moments I even thought she was playing Josh but.. Now. When the elimination came she voted for Wes and so Josh did too (Zach voted for Theo, but that doesn't really matter). It was a shock for basically everyone (Laurel told Bananas who is always in favor of sending Wes home, even if, at this point, the whole thing between them is basically just for the show). I loved it! Even if he didn't lose, I'm also always up for trying to send Wes home and... I guess time worked! And it was a physical challenge! I think a lot of people underestimate Bear but he's not a bad competitor, he just has a pretty big mouth, which just fits right in on the challenge.
Anyway so Bear won and he chose to stay in the UK Team. Seriously, I can't wait for an elimination that someone from the USA wins because I bet that person is going to change teams, just wait.
And that's basically it. If I wasn't that pumped about this season, I am now. I freaking loved this episode! Seriously, I doubt there's a better one.
Let me know your thoughts on the whole thing and I'll see you in my next rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment