Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2 | Season 34 Episode 2 - "God Save the Queen"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
Yes, I know, I'm pretty late with this rant but life has been crazy lately.
Anyway, last week's episode of The Challenge was... Interesting. I can't say I'm already pumped for this season, it feels like I'm still on defense, but I feel like it's getting there. This first episodes have been 'easy', in terms of people to put into elimination because there's still so many rookies that, once they go in, that's when stuff is going to get interesting.
The episode begins with Rogan deciding to stay in the UK Team and they move pretty quickly to the week's challenge. Before the challenge is explained, TJ lets us (and them) know that Zahida had to go home because her grandma died and so UK Team is even shorter on competitors.
When it comes to the actual challenge, it was kind of a fun one, but the USA Team beat the sh*t out of the other team like, the UK people were really bad (and I'm starting to realize that I'm kind of rooting for them, to be honest). So, once again, the USA has to pick a speaker and then a tribunal (which ends up being Kam, Ashley and Paulie, all people that I hate) and the UK has to nominate someone and, like I was mentioning before, it's still easy and they end up picking a rookie - Big T. This nomination was interesting though because there was some drama, but some drama that made sense. Basically they only wanted to pick between two rookies and leave out the other two, one because she was really strong and the other because she was friends with Georgia like... Where does that make sense? Well, in the end they end up picking between the four but no one voted for those two girls and yeah, like I said, Big T was the 'chosen one'.
However, the USA tribunal kind of played it right and Kam wanted to make big moves and choose one of the stronger girls, and so they ended up picking Georgia, who's basically the girl that runs the Team.
I have to say, the elimination was quite good and both Big T and Georgia were really good and really strong. I was rooting for Big T because I'm all for the underdogs but, unfortunately, Georgia won and Big T was sent home. Also, Faith decided to leave because of some drama that also happened in the house... Was a bit stupid but yeah.
And so, Georgia had to pick if she wanted to change Teams but, as expected, she didn't. And that was basically it.
From the preview, I feel like next episode the USA Team is going to lose the challenge so, if that happens, it's going to be an interesting episode.
Like I mentioned, it's not quite there yet for me, but it has potential and I'm hopeful.
Let me know what you have been thinking about this season and I'll see you soon with a new rant (hopefully on time).
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment