Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Challenge: Champs vs Pros | Season 30 Episode 3 - "Watch Out for the Wolfpack"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
I'm back with a new rant! 
Before I start the proper rant, I just want to let you all know that, from now on, there's only going to be The Challenge and The Originals rants up because all of my other series are on hiatus, so there's going to be less posts up. Shadowhunters is also going to start next week (I think) so there's that too. Just letting you know.
Anyway, so back to The Challenge... I need to say that this season has been a lot more interesting that the previous one. I feel like, because they are only going to air 6 episodes, they try to make it a lot more about the challenges and not have like 'filler' episodes, which I really appreciate. Like I said in some of my previous rants, I don't watch the show because of the drama, I watch it because of the challenges. Of course some drama here and there is good, but I feel like last season they focused too much on the drama, which isn't happening this season, and I'm liking it.
About this week's episode I need to say that it was quite interesting!
This was a girl elimination week, which meant female captains for the main challenge. Ashley M volunteered herself again and, from the Pros, Lindsey also volunteered herself, so there's that.
The challenge this week was a strengh challenge, so from that we already knew that it was going to be good! Before the episode aired, I saw one preview that was a 'battle' betwwen Camila and Tia and, obviously, I was rooting for my girl Camila but, at the same time, because they focused so much on the fact that Camila was so strong and Tia was so small and fragile I knew that Camila was going to loose. And guess what?! Yeah, Camila lost... This wasn't an elimination, so that's fine... The Champs ended up loosing against the Pros overall, which sucks, but nothing is lost so I still have hope on my Champs!
Then, obviously, the nominations created some drama, mostly on the Pros Team because you know, Lolo... Plus, no one wants to go, and no one wants to vote in anyone in case they get mad and, mostly, everyone is afraid of Lolo so basically everyone wants to vote her hin but no one is able to.
Anyway, since the Champs lost, Ashley M was already in for the elimination and then the Team voted and it came to a tie between Ashley K and Cara Maria (because Camila voted for herself since she didn't want to vote for either of them) and the rules say that, if it comes to a tie, it's the other person that is already in for elimination that chooses who she wants to go in with, so Ashley M chose Ashley K.
On the Pros side, like I said, there was a lot of drama but, in the end, Lindsey, who was the Team captain, chose Lolo. Then, the rest of the team basically made it a tie between Tia and Louise, just like the champs, and Lolo chose Tia, obviously.
The rest of the episode focused a lot on that and on the fact that, once again, Tia was so small and she was going to go against a beast like Lolo but then, the elimination came and plot twist!
Ashley K and Ashley M are first and it was a pretty even match. If it wasn't for Ashley K who scored for Ashley M, Ashley K would've won, but instead Ashely M won. Then, it came to the Pros.
Right when they are about to start the 'challenge' Lindsey stops it and asks if she can go in instead of Tia, which was wow!
Obviously the episode ended like that, without us knowing if Lindsey was really going against Lolo (since it was Lolo's choice if Lindsey could replace Tia) because they have always to keep us guessing...
To be honest, I don't think Lolo is going to want that. In the very end of the episode she says that her competetive side wants to say yes but, I doubt it, to be honest. But I really think it would be a lot more interesting so, let's see.
Well, I guess that's basically it from me.
Let me know what you thought of the episode and tell me if you think Lolo is going to let Lindsey go in instead of Tia.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment