Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Originals | Season 4 Episode 10 - "Phantomesque"


Spoiler Alert!

I'm sorry I took a little too long with this rant. It's the same usual really... I got caught up on Uni work. But the year is almost ending so, hopefully, I will be up to date with the next rants.
Anyway so, this past week, I almost didn't watch the episode live. My stream was airing a Baseball game and The Originals only aired at 3am (GMT Time). But I waited I got to watch the whole episode 'live' which was nice.
This was a good episode. I don't think it was the best one (or one of the best) but it was nice. The whole thing about Elijah being trapped was pretty good and, the thing that I liked the most - Rebekah and Kol came back! It made sense, really... Not only because Elijah is 'in trouble' but also because the season is almost ending, which I sometimes forget because I'm not used to The Originals having only 13 episodes. But, let's get into the proper events...
So, like I said, Rebekah and Kol come back not only to help Elijah but (mostly) to help Klaus defeat The Hollow (which we saw in the last episode that got into her real body).
Meanwhile, Freya tries to 'fix' Elijah by entering in his mind. This is crucial because Freya can't fix the necklace while Elijah is 'lost' in his mind, otherwise he will really be stuck in the necklace forever. The issue is that Freya can't really do the two things at the same time, do the spell and get insde Elijah's mind at the same time, so Hayley volunteers to get inside his mind. And, because Hope is always the one to save everyone, she also has to help Freya to keep Hayley inside Elijah's mind.
Back to Klaus, Rebekah and Kol... They go after the remain 'stakes' that can kill them in order to destroy them. That'a when they find Marcel who just had an encounter with the Hollow. Turns out, he needs her blood/her magic to revert the state in which Sofya is in. That's when Rebekah accidentaly tells him that their looking for the last 'stake' and, obviously, he goes after it as well since it has part of The Hollow's magic. In the end, he gets it and he might be able to reverse the 'spell' or whatever in Sofya.
Everything works out fine with basically everyone... Once again, with Hope's help, Hayley and Freya 'find' Elijah, so Freya is able to fix the necklace. Elijah is still 'dead' but he's 'fine' inside the necklace. The only issue is that Hayley was face-to-face with Elijah's old self, the 'red door' Elijah, so she's now afraid of him, which is going to be insteresting from now on.
Then, about Rebekah, Kol and Klaus... Rebekah decides to stay with the family because she needs to help them get Elijah back, but Kol says that he can't because of what he found out earlier about Davina and the ancestors. That's when he goes to Davina's cript, to say goodbye and that's when he comes face to face with The Hollow and she tells him that she can bring Davina back, if Kol does stuff for her. At that moment I just say 'no'... It had to be Kol... And then, Davina screms, obviously Kol follows the sound and finds her, trapped, in a 'circle' and then The Hollow tells him that her and Davina are linked so, if he wants to keep her alive, he'll do what she says.
We all know that Kol is going to do that, nontheless, it's going to be interesting so how they are going to get out of this mess and, overall, how are we going to have Kolvina back! Seriously, that's all that I'm worried about! I'm kidding, but yeah, I really want to see Kolvina back so I'm pretty excited for the next episodes.
Anyway, let me know which are you're thoughts on the episode and which are your predictions for the next ones.
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment