Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Challenge: Champs vs Pros | Season 30 Episode 6 - "No Guts No Glory"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys and 'welcome' to the last rant of this The Challenge special.
Yes, yesterday was the last episode this season, which kind of sucks but, at the same time, it was nice and short and it gets us closer to the new season (which I'm going to talk about later).
So, as I predicted, the final wasn't like the other ones. It was still a lot more difficult than the other challenges throughout the season, but it wasn't like in another country with a lot of snow or a lot heat or anything like that. But first, we had to come to only a few people going to the final, which meant, before the actual final, there was another challenge, which was one of my favourites this season, I might say.
This challenge was all about strategy. You know how I suck at describing challenges but they basically had to eat some foods (some good other bad) that got them a ball and each type of food had a ball with different points. It's a little messy (as always) but if you saw the episode you understand. Anyway, they played it in two rounds, first the girls and then the boys. Then, at first, I didn't understand how they were going to pick the winners and all, but it was like, the guy and girl winner from each team (pros and champs) were paired and then it came to the fastest out of all the others (pros and champs) and that person would pick a partner from their team (guy/girl pairs).
So, out of the girls Cara Maria won and Lindsey won from the Champs. Out of the boys, it was Darrell and Kam, each meant Darrell was paired with Cara Maria and Kam was paired with Lindsey. Then, the person that was the fastest out of all the others was my girl Camila! I have faith in you girl! Then, like I said before, she had to pick a guy to pair with her and she was obviously going to pick CT, but he stepped out and said that Wes deserved it and bla bla bla and Camila ended up picking Wes. I don't like Wes but I adore Camila, so I'm going to be rooting for her no matter what!
Moving on, it is the final time!
Like I said, the final wasn't as exciting as the other ones, but it was still a difficult one and it was a little bit messy too. They kept switching up and that makes me anxious.
In the beginning, Camila and Wes were in the lead, but then it came to a point where Darrell and Cara Maria passed them (with Kam and Lindsey always in the end) and then, at the puzzels checkpoint, Lindsey and Kam kind of cheated and passed Camila and Wes, which really pissed me of! 
Then, Cara Maria and Darrell were already in the finish line but they didn't got the final key right, which meant they had to go back and memorize it again, which gave me a litte hope that Camila and Wes could pass them, but they were still pretty behind and, in the end, Cara Maria and Darrell won, Lindsey and Kam got second place and Camila and Wes third place.
Well, at least, it was a Champ Team to win, which is already better then the Pros Winning.
Nothing against them, I just think it would be kind of embarrassing to have the Pros win at the Champs game so yeah, it was a nice 'special' season but now I'm really ready for the new season!
I don't know if I've already talked about it here but the next season is going to be called 'Dirty 30', which are the 30 dirtiest players of all the Challenge seasons and you know what that means?! Bananas is in obviously! You can't get any dirtier than Bananas, let's be honest! Camila is in as well so this is going to be a great season! I'm putting a lot of faith in Bananas so he better not let me down!
Unfortunatelly, I won't be at home when it airs. I'll be on holidays but, as soon as I get home, I'm going to watch it and rant about because, like I said, I'm really really excited!
Anyway, let me know your thoughts on this season finale and tell me who are you rooting for in the next season (some of the players that are in it include CT, Cory, Cara Maria, Jordan, Jemmye, Jenna, Kailah and obviously Bananas and Camila, but there's a bunch more). So, let me know that and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment