Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Shadowhunters | Season 2 Episode 13 - "Those of Demon Blood"


Spoiler Alert!

Here I am with a new rant.
I must say that this episode wasn't as exciting for me because no Sebastian. But, once again, I need to mention the fact that this episode wasn't as cringy as they use to be, so the series is really improving, which is good.
So, like I said, there was no Sebastian in this episode, which means that he isn't the 'main villain' or whatever in this. Instead, in this episode the Shadowhunters are going after someone that is killing other shadowhunters and removing their runes.
In the beginning, they find a shadowhunter that was killed by an werewolf, to which they go straight to Luke. Then, more shadowhunters are found, and these were killed by vampires and warlocks, which made them go to Magnus and Raphael to know what's going on.
Izzy goes to talk to Raphael who tells her about the fact that, in the past, something happened between the Downworlders and the Clave and that a particular Seelie talked about hunting the shadowhunters and even removing their runes - that Seelie was Meliorn.
They find Meliorn but he says that he isn't the one to do it but he knows who is and that he kind find that person. 
It ends up being one girl Seelie (which I can't remember the name). Izzy ends up killing her in the end, which made her my favourite character in this episode.
Thats was basically it about the main storyline this episode.
Of course a lot of other things happened like the whole thing about Jace being and Herondale. Obviously he starts being treated differently from Imogen (her grandmother) and she even nominates him as head of the Institute while she's away. In the end, Jace ends up making Alec the head of the Institute instead of him, which makes more sense in my opinion and I totally agree that Alec is way better at that job that Jace is.
Also, there's a whole thing about Simon. Not only about him being a Daylighter and the vampires wanting to follow him, but also Clary tells him to continue with his 'band' and in the end of the episode he performs in the bar where Maia works at. Oh, and to finish the rant off, Maia and Jace end up hooking up after Maia telling him and he's still in love with Clary and Jace denying it, to which she tells him to prove it.
Well, like I said, not a bad episode, but I felt like it was a little bit of a filler. 
Maybe this whole thing about shadowhunters being hunted was an 'easter egg' about what's coming like, the Downworlders revolting and all that, but let's see. I just ask for more Sebastian because he's so good!
That's it guys! Let me know your thoughts on the episode and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment