Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 3 - "Enemy of the State"


Spoiler Alert!
 
Hello everybody!
I know, I'm posting this later than usual but with Christmas and everything I didn't have time to watch the episode and review it. But, I did watch it yesterday and so, here I am today to talk about it. And I guess I'll just start with I was right.
That's right, my prediction came true - it was another guys elimination. I know I'm starting with the end of the episode but that was probably the best/worst thing about the episode. I guess it is both things because it was shocking but, at the same time, I didn't like how everything played out. But I guess I'll just rewind and start with the beginning.
There was not a lot of 'drama' before the actual challenge but one thing, which is the thing in the banner, happened before the week's challenge, and that was also one of my favorite things about this episode - CT and Big T's interaction and partnership is just the best. I'm truly happy about the fact that they ended up paired up in the last episode because I just really like the vibe of both of them together and I can see this pairing going far - with CT's knowledge and athleticism and Big T's good energy and getting along with everyone, I can see them going far in the game.
And well, after that I need to talk about the week's challenge which was not only super exciting - it was a physical challenge - but a lot of people ended up injured, one of them being Nicole who, in a way, was the person that started the whole thing that happened in this episode. Well, I'm just going to say that the winning team was Kaycee and Leroy, which was pretty good, and I'll just jump straight to the drama.
This episode was filled with drama, all thanks to my two favorite people (not) - Devin and Josh. Devin is Nicole's partner and, after arriving from the challenge, they all come to the house to the fact that none of Nicole's things where there which only meant one thing - she was out of the game. And that just started something in Devin and he really just didn't have anything to loose so... But, to be honest, who started this whole thing was really Josh. Well, this whole drama started with Kaycee and CT having a little argument about Pizza, but it wasn't a big deal. But of course, Josh had to make a big deal out of it and went to CT saying that Kaycee was crying, which was not true, to which CT went to Kaycee to say sorry just to be faced with her fine and that started an argument between CT and Josh. With Big T's help, CT calmed that but that was when Devin just wield that Big Brother Sucked and yeah, you know what happened next. Actually, in that situation, I was more on Devin's side because Josh just takes everything really seriously and he's just an emotional mess. However, that started the whole voting thing... Most people's strategy was to vote for Cory and Tori, but Devin really messed things up. In that situation, I would be Kyle - I loved the fact that Kyle just voted for Fessy and Aneesa because they did him wrong and I think that's what everyone should do. Just f*cking do your own thing... It really annoys me when they start creating some mastermind plans that, to be honest, are really dumb. Anyway, in the Devin and Nicole were the pair to go into elimination but really, it was just Devin. Then, it was up to Leroy and Kaycee to choose the other pair. Wes tried to create some type of arrangement with Leroy which, in my opinion, would work in Leroy's favor but he was just dumb that is the part that I didn't like about the episode.
When it was time for elimination, Leroy decided to choose Wes and Natalie to go against Devin and that was just dumb. They are all trying to get rid of the strong players and are forgetting the fact that with that, they're loosing Gold Skulls so... Yeah, this was the perfect time for Leroy to win a Gold Skull because it was against Devin so... But of course, it was Wes against Devin and, with that elimination, it was really neck-a-neck but, in the end, Devin won - mainly because Wes just gave up. Wes said that it pained him to go against his friend and so he just slowly gave Devin the win and that was super sweet but, in the end, I'm just mad that Leroy didn't take the opportunity. And, to be honest, this was all thanks to Kam who just thinks she's a mastermind and, again, she's just being pretty dumb. Anyway... Devin won and he decided to infiltrate and chose Tori to be his new partner. I don't like that either but... Okay... Which left Cory with Natalie and so now there's no Rogue agent. That makes me think that the next elimination might be another guys elimination but... I don't know. I'm not too sure about it this time. I am though excited about the next episode because not only it looks like Jay might be a big name in it but also the elimination is the Hall Brawl and that always gets me so pumped! Also, I know from the preview that it isn't Nany, Cory, Natalie and Leroy that go into elimination so... I'm curious to see who will be.
So, that's it for this week's episode. Let me know what you thought about it and if you agree that they are being really dumb with their pick for elimination and I'll see you pretty soon with a new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment