Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Supernatural | Season 12 Episode 8 - "LOTUS"


Spoiler Alert!

And, it seems like every series is having an amazing midseason finale!
That's right guys, last night it was also Supernatural's midseason finale and also another great episode this week! Seriously, it seems like every single series did everything they could to leave us on the edge!
So, like I mentioned last week, I was really looking forward to this episode because one, we had more Castiel and Crowley, two, because we had the whole team together and three because I was really hoping we would get done with the Lucifer storyline and get more into the Men of Letters storyline and, guess what? I just got all that I wanted! Yes, we are basically done with the Lucifer storyline and Yes we get a lot more into the Men of Letters storyline and with like really big plot twists and surprises, but I'll get into that later.
The episode, like I mentioned earlier, was basically a continuation of last week's episode, with the 'gang' still looking for Lucifer. We saw in the preview that Lucifer had jump into a priest/cardeal body but that didn't last much. We jumped into another vessel right at the beginning of the episode and, guess which vessel he chose? The President of the United States! Like you couldn't give Lucifer more power...
Anyway, in this episode we get to see a diferent side of Lucifer that we have never seen before, Lucifer kind of in love. We discover that the president is having an affair with one of his employees, Kelley, so now is Lucifer who's having an affair. I don't know if it was just me, but it looked like he was starting to really like her and, eventually, he got her pregnant. Yes, that's right, Lucifer got Kelley pregnant and, I don't know much about this stuff but, isn't Antichrist Lucifer's son? Please, tell me if I'm wrong but, if it really is, I think that would be such an amazing storyline for next season. You know, after Amara and God, you can't really have a bigger storyline, but I think Antichrist could be as good as that one so... I don't know, Supernatural producers, if you eventually, somehow, see this, here's a great storyline for future seasons.
Anyway so, with all of this, Lucifer draws the attention of the Winchesters. Lucifer eventually realizes that and sends the Secret Services to stop the Winchesters. And that's when one of the major things in this episode happen. We finally meet Mr. Ketch! That's right guys, we meet Mr. Ketch in this episode! I must say, I wasn't really expecting to know who he is already. I thought they would give us something more about him but not his identity! And, to top it all of, the boys got rescued by him, who even helped them by giving a device that could expel an angel or a demon from it's vessel, even Lucifer.
They come up with a plan and kidnap Kelley, telling her all about Lucifer and everything and convince her to call him so they could meet in a motel. 
With the help of the device that Mr. Ketch gave to them, Sam is able to exorcise Lucifer from the President's body and, with Rowena's help, get him back in the cage.
Everything is looking fine for them, until the Secret Services show up and arrest Sam and Dean thinking that they tried to assassinate the President. And, to top it all of, obviously, Kelley doesn't want to get an abortion and tricks Castiel and flee.
And, that's basically how the episode ends, with the boys getting arrested and put in a prison that, from what we see in the preview for next episode (which is only airing in January 26), is really secret and that no one knows about.
So, this leaves us aching because we have to until over a month to know what happens next!
Seriously, I never thought this would end like that. I always thought it was going to end with something Men of Letters related but this? Never crossed my mind. Now, all we can do is wait...
Anyway guys, as I said, next Supernatural rant will only be up in January but, there's stil going to be one more rant here on the blog tomorrow - TVD rant! So, stay tuned for that!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment