Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Supernatural | Season 12 Episode 7 - "Rock Never Dies"


Spoiler Alert!

Doing a break from the Superhero crossover, here's a new Supernatural rant.
I gotta say, I missed Supernatural last week and I really missed talking about it here.
I know the episodes haven't been great, and out of all the season this is my least favourite (alongside with season six), but its the first season of Superntural that I'm ranting so I like to share with you all my thoughts.
Luckily, this week the series is back (although, again, next week is the mid-season finale) so I get to share with you my opinion about it! And, this week, the episode was all about Lucifer! 
That's right, after a few episode without mentioning Lucifer that much, we are back to is storyline and, also back are Castiel and Crowley, who I've actually really missed. They're for sure one of my favourite part of every episode so I always miss them when they're not in them.
So, like I said, Lucifer is back, still with Vince Vincete's body, who looks awful by the way, from getting out of the ocean. Luckily, he gets his vessel temporarily fixed with an old fossilized angel feather and starts working on his 'new plan', getting the bad together and get fresh worshipers.
That's when Dean, Sam, Crowley and Castiel team up and go after him, trying to find where his new concert his going to be. They try to intimidate the one's in Vince's circle, but with no luck.
It's when Lucifer force's Vince's manager to kill himself that one of Vince's bandmates text Castiel with their whereabouts. 
Getting to the location, they decide to split up. Crowley and Castiel go to Lucifer in order to buy time for Dean and Sam get everyone out of the venue where the concert his.
Obviously, they plan don't work the first time. Castiel and Crowley get beat up by Lucifer and that's when the music starts playing and Vince (aka Lucifer) appears on stage, leaving everyone crazy.
Luckily, Sam and Dean are smart and active the fire alarm and shot some guns and everyone gets out of the venue real quick.
That's when they get face to face with Lucifer that he reveals to them that he has no plan and basically that he's dealing with some 'daddy issues' because God apologized to him just to leave again with Amara.
To be quite honest with you guys, I'm growing quite tired and annoyed by this storyline. Lucifer was fun, at first, when he had a plan to 'rule the world' and when it was Mark Pellegrino playing him, right now, he's bit boring and I'm not really a big fan of Rick Springfield as Lucifer so, I just hope we get done with this storyline and get back to the Men of Letters one, because it seems way more interesting.
Anyway, Lucifer's vessel (Vince) gets completely 'torn out' from the battle and so Lucifer leaves, promising to go onto bigger things.
And well, that's how the episode ends.
Next week's episode, like I said, besides being the Mid-Season finale, it is going to be another Lucifer related episode so, I hope we get done with that storyline next week.
Until then, let me know your thoughts about this episode and a new rant (Legends of Tomorrow one) will be up in a few hours.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment