Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Supernatural | Season 12 Episode 14 - "The Raid"


Spoiler Alert!

Back with a new Supernatural rant!
But first I need to say I'm sorry because I told you that I was going to post yesterday but I just didn't have the time so the rants that I still have to post (The Flash and Arrow) will be up a little bit later. 
So, now that I've talked about this, let's get into the proper episode.
Finally we got more in depth about the whole British Men of Letter storyline, which I was really hoping we would in this episode. Although I didn't like the ending, it was really interesting and in some cases really exciting to see/know more about Mr. Ketch and Mick.
We start the episode right where the other ended, with Mary and the boys kind of fighting about the fact that Mary have been working with the BMOL to which the boys, obviously, get mad and sad about her.
Then, after a few days, Sam gives up and goes to meet with Mary at the facility that the British Men of Letters are right now. That was also another pretty interesting thing to see because we never really saw where the British Men of Letters have been staying so it was nice to finally see all that.
So, Mary asks Sam to stay for the day so she can show him that what the BMOL have been doing works so they start on showing what they have been doing, reducing a lot the vampires in part of the US. 
Meanwhile, Mr. Ketch visits Dean, who is still pissed, at the bunker. Mr. Ketch tells Dean that they are alike and then takes him on a vampire hunt, the vampire hunt that the British Men of Letters are planning at their facility.
When Mr. Ketch and Dean arrive at the nest, they only find a girl who tells them that the vampires went after the hunters, which meant they went to the BMOL's facility.
Moving on to the facility, the vampires arrive there, led by the Alpha, and kill a bunch of the Men of Letters.
Since none of them, apart from Sam and Mary, have ever killed something, they realize that they are in real trouble, and that's the moment Mary realizes that they need a special weapon, telling Mick that they need... The Colt! I really wasn't expecting Sam to find out so soon about the colt but it was so good! That was one o my favourite scenes of this episode. That, and one of the next scenes, when the Alpha Vampire appears to them and Sam ends up shooting him and killing him with a bullet on the head. That was such a good scene! Loved it!
But then, comes the part that I didn't like. Sam decided to join the Men of Letters. I really don't like this. It's so obvious that there's something sketchy about them. I just don't understand why can't they see it! Hopefully Dean doesn't agree with this! Seriously, my hope is all in Dean! Let's pray they don't get too much into his head, because I know it's going to be hard and Sam is going to try his best to make him join them.
And yeah... Next episode is going to be so good! We are going to have Dean with glasses, which is so hot, Dean is going to work with Crowley, Cas is back, we are going to have more of Mark Pellegrino and the OG Lucifer and It's going to be an hellhound episode! So, a lot to look forward.
Hope you guys liked the rant and let me know what you thought about the episode!
I'll see you in my next rant.
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment