Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 5 - "Underdog Eat Underdog World"


Spoiler Alert!

Back with a new The Challenge rant!
I gotta say, I had a pretty hard time finding a stream to watch the episode to be able to post the rant today, but I did (actually, it was my sister who found it, but yeah) so here I am with it!
This episode wasn't, in my opinion, as good as the previous one.
Once again, they focused too much on the drama and a lot less on the actual challenges, to the point that we only saw one challenge and, that was it. And, to had to that, moth Champs team (which is the team that I'm rooting for) lost the challenge so... I didn't really like it, but yeah, let's talk about what changed.
So, me and my sister kind of predicted what happened. The Underdogs and the Champs were split in to both those teams and are going to face each other on the challenges from now one, but the elimination changed. It's going to be one week an Underdogs eliminaton, and another week a Champs elimination, and so on and so one. Which means that it's not who wons the challenge who goes into the elimination.
In my opinion, this way isn't really fair, because the Champs are always going to be outnumbered. But yeah... Also, who wins the challenge wins money to their bank account, so this is basically like the Cuthroat season, in which each team won money to their bank account with each challenge that they win. And, in this challenge, who made the first score, in both the girls round and the guys round would choose, the girl, one guy, and the guy, one girl, to go in to elimination.
And, for this episode, was basically it, and that's why I didn't really enjoy this episode.
The rest of the episode was focused on all the drama between the Underdogs team who now have to choose another guy and girl for elimination, and also drama between all the couples that existed or that are forming right now, which are a few.
Also, we still don't know who else is going to elimination and didn't even get to see the actual elimination so... It was a week episode. The only thing good about it was the fact that we have the Champs back and I can't wait to see them actual kick some asses, because they were kind of weak in this challenge.
But, I must say, this was basically made on purpose so the Underdogs would look good. This game was made for, who had the most players, to win so... Since the Champs were outnumbered... They lost. The boys still had a big fight and I am actually happy about them although they didn't win, but the girls.. They were weak.
Anyway, this is my week's rant... Hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll see you tomorrow with two new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment