Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

The Flash | Season 3 Episode 14 - "Attack on Central City"


Spoiler Alert!

First of all, I wanna apologize for being so late with this update. With this one and with the next The Flash episode. I also know that there's a bunch of other series that I need to rant about about this ones (The Flash ones) are priority now. Later this week will also be up a new Supernatural rant and the last TVD rant as well... I don't feel ready yet to post the TVD rant so that's why I'm taking a little bit longer...
Anyway, back to the Flash rant.
This episode was the second part of the Gorilla City two nights event so, obviously, we have Grodd as the 'villain'. 
I got to be honest with you, I was a little bit disappointed with this episode. Don't get me wrong, it was good, I just thought we would have more action, what didn't really happen.
Still, we had few bits that I really liked, such as the interaction between H.R. and Harry, which was super funny, Gypsy and Cisco's 'relationship', which evolved a little bit in the end of the episode and I also really liked all the Arrow and Green Arrow mentions in this episode. I love when both shows mention the other.
Then, the main story of the episode was Grodd and, turns out, Grodd had a pretty good plan like, one that he didn't really have to 'get his hands dirty', which was to take control of a general and attempt a nuclear missle strike, which doesn't work out because Barry manages to stop it.
After this, Grodd has to move on to Plan B, which is, with his Gorilla Army, attack the city. 
Jessie, Barry and Wally try to distract Grodd and his Army until Cisco gets Gypsy to help him out and get Solovar to fight against Grodd.
Needless to say that he wins and takes control of the army and Gorilla City again.  
All the gorillas go back to Earth-2 except Grodd who is sent to ARGUS so yeah, we might see Grodd on Arrow... Who knows?!
And yeah, not much else happened, just Gypsy who kissed Cisco and yeah, I really liked that!
Oh, and I forgot, Barry propsed to Iris... I kind of forgot about that because I don't ship West-Allen nor I like Iris so... Yeah.. Also, Savitar approaches Wally in the end and that's how the episode ended...
I don't know what is going to happen now... I think I saw somewhere that Iris is kidnapped or something but I don't know... I'll find out in a few minutes when I watch the next episode, which means, I'll see you in a few hours with a new rant.
Love,
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment