Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 8 - "A Low Down Dirty Shane"


Spoiler Alert!

Back with a new The Chalenge rant!
This week we had, thankfully, a 'normal' episode, with the challenge, the nominations and the eliminations. In my last The Challenge rant I said that I prefer so much more this episodes and all and I'm so glad this episode was another of those. I was kind of worried they would do something like they did two/three episodes ago when they focused too much on the 'drama' but they didn't.
So, this episode was an Underdogs episode because they would be the ones to have an elimination.
I'm not really liking this thing were it's Underdogs episode and then a Champs episode. I always feel like I enjoy the Champs 'episodes' more because they are my favourites but ok. At least, this episode had a lot of basically the only person that I like from the Underdogs - Jenna, but I'll get into that later.
Anyway, so the challenge in this episode was kind of a challenge similar to a final, where they have to run somewhere and then they have checkpoints. This time, the checkpoints were two of them where they had to eat a curry soup and then the last one would be a puzzle. I don't really think this challenge was that bad because I like curry so... But apparently, it was really bad because the Underdogs were awful at it. In the other hand, the Champs were amazing! Here we were able to see why the Champs are the Champs. They did amazing and, obviously, they one.
But, because it's an Underdogs elimination, there was a competition inside the 'competition'... And who won that competition were Nicole and Hunter. I liked that Nicole won because I kind of like her, and Hunter I was just ok... He isn't one that I really hate so... It was fine... I would prefer Shane to win, and he actually should have been the one to win because he did extremely well in the challenge but yeah...
So, Nicole and Hunter were safe and they also had to choose one guy and one girl for elimination. Nicole chose Nelson and Hunter chose Jenna, which I didn't like but I understand, they had to get rid of the 'good players'.
Then, on the nominations, the girls chose Dario to go against Nelso and the guys chose Sylvia, who basically nominated herself, to go against Jenna. I don't want to be mean but it was so obvious that Jenna would win. I mean, Sylvia did beat Kailah so... Anything is possible but yeah, in the elimination Jenna actually won and I was really happy about that! I'm telling you, Jenna is going to the final again, I call it! She always went to the final, since her first challenge so... She's going again! Anyway, and then from the guys, Nelson won... I don't have much to say about this because I didn't like either of the guys so... Any of them could go home.
And yeah, then we also had a little bit of a drama but it wasn't major, just Ashely and Amanda that can't take a joke... 
But we also saw a sneak peek for next week's video and, besides being a Champs episode, Camilanator is back! And, I know I said I didn't really like drama but, it's Camila and I love Camila so... Let's see what happens. And besides, the challenge looked really cool so, can't wait for that!
That's it guys! Hope you liked the rant and let me know what you thought about the episode!
I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment