Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

The Flash | Season 3 Episode 15 - "The Wrath of Savitar"


Spoiler Alert!

So, like promised, here I am with the latest The Flash rant.
This episode was way better, in my opinion, than the last one. Maybe because this had Savitar and, not that I don't like Grodd or the other 'villains', but Savitar's storyline is so much more interesting and, besides, Julian is back in this episode! You all know how much I like Julian and I missed him in the last episode so, I was really happy to see him back in this one and having such a major role in all of this. Besides, Jaitlin! Seriously guys, Jaitlin was so cute in this episode! Mostly in the first 20 minutes or something, when Julian kissed Caitlin. I just wish they would go official. We all know that they have feelings for each other and both of them don't even deny it so... They should be together! Just saying.
Anyway, like I said previously, the major storyline in this episode was Savitar. We keep on with what the last episode ended with - Wally seeing Savitar. After a few times, he gets in a physical altercation with him and finally tells the Team about have been happening. And that's when Julian comes up. They, once again, try to contact Savitar through Julian and manage to talk to him.
Savitar says a lot of things, but this episode focus, mainly, on the Philosopher's Stone, which always makes me laugh when it is mentioned because it's just funny to me, it always reminds me of Harry Potter and then Tom Felton is in this show and yeah... I don't know if they did it on purpose but either way, it is so funny to me.
Although the episode focused a lot more on the stone, I kept thinking about some other things that Savitar said and, I don't know if this is too obvious, or if there's already some information out there about this but I have a theory on who Savitar is. Please, if this has been released already tell me, but basically I think Eddie is Savitar. It's already been confirmed that Rick Cosnett will be back on the show and they kept teasing both in this season and last season about Eddie and such that I am almost 100% sure that Savitar is Eddie. Please, tell me what you think or if this really is true.
Back to the episode...
Something that I have kind of forgotten about that was mention in this episode was that whole profecy that one will die, other will betray and something else that I can't really remember. Well, we kind of  already know who is the one that betrays them... It's Caitlin. I mean, at least, it's what they made us believe. Caitlin says that she is the one that betrayed them because she kept a part of the stone, but I still wonder if it is just her being hard on herself or if she really is the one that betrayed them.
It didn't really seem like betrayel to me, and I still have second thoughts about H.R. so... I don't know, let's see.
Later, they find out that Savitar is traped in the Speed Force (something that also made me believe that Eddie is Savitar) but Wally and Jesse are at home when they discover this.
While at home, Wally starts seeing Savitar again and that's when he steals the stone, creates a portal, and launches the fragment into the Speed Force, believing this will exile Savitar for good.
Barry arrives right when Wally gets dragged into the Speed Force and gets trapped, while Savitar, after manipulating Wally, gets really free.
And that's basically how it ends.
Barry and Savitar kind of have a fight but Savitar says that he won't kill him until he sees Iris get killed, but he manages to still hurt Barry a little bit.
Personally, I liked this episode way better! I think it had a lot more action and, like I said, Julian. I love me some Julian.
Well, that's it guys.
I'm sorry I took too much with this rants. I promise you that I will have everything up to date by the end of the week!
Until then...
Love,
Daniela.




No comments:

Post a Comment