Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 9 - "An Officer and a Gentlewoman"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys and welcome back to a new The Challenge rant!
I gotta say, this episode was so dope!
First, we had the Camilanator and, although I'm not the biggest fan of drama, I always like to see a good fight, mostly when it's Camila!
Then, it was a Champs episode and the 'outcome' of it was so crazy!
Anyway... The episode started out with the house throwing a costume party, which I might say, looked super cool!
Throughout this party we see a lot of flirtation, not only between Nicole and Cara Maria, but also between Nicole and Laurel, which starts off a 'kind of' love tringle. A super weird one, yes, but it starts up some drama.
Not a biggest drama as the one that came after that.
So, basically Laurel tells Ashley and Amanda that she participated on the 'chips prank', which makes Amanda lose respect for Laurel. Dispite everything, Laurel keeps saying that it was a fun thing while Amanda said it wasn't. That's when all the drama with Camila starts. You know that Camila isn't the one to keep is mouth shut and, when it comes to Amanda, certainly not, so she started arguing with her and it start a really big mess!
There wasn't punching or anything but I swear, if I was there, I would for sure loose my shit and slap Amanda in the face! She's so annoying and I totally get Camila and Laurel, it was a prank, Amanda just can't take it...
Moving on to the actual challenge... It was a pretty 'easy' Challenge and, in the end, the Underdogs win. But, since it was Champs elimination, there was a competition inside the competition, and this time the ones to 'win' the challenge would be safe from elimnation, meaning that the remain champs would go to The Fortess. So yeah, my girl Camila won immunity and, for the guys, unfortunately, Bananas didn't win for a foot, making CT win the immunity.
So, this means it will be Laurel against Cara Maria and Bananas against Darrell! Damn!
Then, the elimination... We only saw a tiny bit!
Yeah, we saw the first rounds of the guys (Bananas against Darrell) but Bananas' fate in the game depends on the final round, which we will only see in the next episode...
I really want Bananas to win ans, to be honest, it would be huge for him to win against Darrell. I'm really rooting for him!
Let's see what happens in the next episode. Fingers crossed Bananas win!
That's it for today's rant! Let me know what you thought about the episode and who are you rooting for, Bananas or Darrell? I'm going to be waiting for your comments!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment