Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 6 - "The Mile-High Club"


Spoiler Alert!

So, it's time for a new The Challenge rant and, unfortunately, I have to say the same thing that I said in my last the Challenge rant, it wasn't good... I would even say that it was worse than the last one.
You remember that last episode I didn't like it because they focused too much on the drama.
Well, they did the same in this episode.
And I would say it had even more drama than the previous one.
In this episode we only had the nominations and the elimination and, that's it!
I watch The Challenge because I like to see them compete, not have all that drama. If I wanted that, I would watch Big Brother or something... Not The Challenge. Ok, we also need a bit of drama but not focus more than 20 minutes on it... Drama should be a small part of the episode, not the main thing. Hopefully, next episode, will be like a 'normal one' with a challenge, the nominatons and the elimination and just a tiny bit of drama.
Anyway... Since we only had the nominations and elimination in this episode, let's talk about that...
So, Shane ended up being picked to face Tony and Kailah was picked to go against Sylvia and... The outcome was kind of predictable.
I have to say that I was pretty torn in both...
I'm kind of team Tony, just because I like Jenna and I don't really like any of the other members of the other Team, but I hate Kailah, so I was not rooting for her. But I'm not the biggest fan of Sylvia either so... I was kind of torn.
I have to say that I was kind of happy withthe outcome... Sylvia won. It was really predictable, to be honest. She has always been the weakest link so... It was kind of obvious she was going to win.
In the guys round, I never really liked Tony, but I've started to like him a little bit more, since he changed, but at the same time I also really like Shane so, once again, I was torn.
Shane ended up win, which was a tiny bit predictable as well, but not as much as Sylvia winning. 
Still, I was pretty happy with the outcome because I like Shane so...
And yeah, that was pretty much it...
Like I said, this episode didn't have much so I don't have much to talk about. Also, I don't care that much about the drama so... I'm not going to coment on it.
So, that's it guys.
Hope you liked this rant. I know it's a little bit shorters but yeah, you know the drill.
Let me know your thoughts about the episode and I'll see you in my next rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment