Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Supernatural | Season 12 Episode 15 - "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell"


Spoiler Alert!

Just like I said in my previous rant, I'm trying to get everything on track so here I am trying one step closer to my goal, this time, with the latest Supernatural rant.
Once again, this episode was pretty cool and I really liked it! It had a lot of things that enjoyed starting with the main focus of the episode - hellhounds.
So, basically a man is killed by a hellhound while his girlfriend Gwen wounds it.
After that, the hellhound keeps going after Gwen although neither she or her (dead) boyfriend have sold their souls, which is really odd.
At first, I thought the girl, Gwen, was hidding something, but in the very end she had just pissed off the hellhound that was the real reason why it was after her... Anyway, since this was too weird, the Winchesters call Crowley and then comes my second favourite thing of this episode - Dean in glasses!
Crowley tells them that the hellhound is Ramsey, one of the first hellhounds, and only loyal to Lucifer, who is actually my third favourite thing about this episode, but I'll talk more about it later.
So, because Ramsey is only loyal to Lucifer, and the Winchesters don't know that Crowley has Lucifer (neither is Crowley going to tell them), the only way to stop it is by killing it, so that's when the glasss come in, because they need them (both Sam and Dean) to be able to see the hellhounds.
There's nothing really important about those glasses, to be honest, but I just love to see Dean with glasses, he looks so hot!
Anyway, they end up killing the hellhound and then Gwen hugs Crowley thanking him, which was also really funny/cute.
Meanwhile, in hell, we see two of Crowley's minions fiding about Lucifer and freeing him. They were just too dumb about that because they started making demands to Lucifer and... You just don't make demands to Lucifer! Everyone knows that. Obviously, Lucifer ends up killing them and there were a lot of funny scenes with Lucifer I mean, Lucifer is seriously the best and I love his sarcasm so, basically every scene with him is funny.
So, Lucifer is free... Crowley then comes back from helping the Winchesters and find Lucifer who think has won... Well, that's when Crowley reveals that he warded the body of Nick with the true spells from the Cage, making Lucifer his slave... again.
And yeah... Back to the Winchesters... In the end, Sam finally reveals that he has been 'working' with the British Men of Letters and that every case that they have been working on came from them and, surprisingly, Dean isn't that mad. He even agrees to work with them! I gotta say, I was really surprised with that. I never thought Dean would actually agree to work with them but... I guess this is going to be interesting... Once again, we know that they are for sure hiding something but... I don't know, let's see...
That's it guys! Not my longest rant but, I hope it was good anyway.
Hopefully, tomorrow they will finally be up the last TVD rant... Fingers crossed I'm already able to rewatch that episode. I feel like I'm ready but... I'll update you on that.
Until then...
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment