Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 5 - "Breaking Brad"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
Here I am, one more week, to talk to you about The Challenge.
I should say that I kind of had high expectations for this episode but, in the end, it turned out to me a little 'meh'. The premise that there was going to be a Purge in this episode looked really nice to me but the main focus of the episode was drama (once again) and I'm just tired of it.
Basically everyone had drama in this episode. Not huge things though, but there was some issues between CT and Veronica, the usual between Marie and Cara, things with Kayleigh and Nelson... Like, a lot of issues but not anything major, which I would say, is worse because this way you don't even have anything to be shocked with or anything.
Then, the actual challenge was a little 'meh' as well. The outcome wasn't even that surprising. I mean, I was expecting CT and Veronica to go to the Redemption House, at least, not this early, but I wasn't exactly surprised either because it was pretty clear that Veronica hasn't been doing anything to improve in challenges and in the episode, CT got really pissed at her attitude and ultimately at the fact that they lost and went straight up to the Redemption House. I have faith that they are going to get out of there and get back to the main game though, but if it is something like the last time, it might not even be up to them so... I don't know.
I did like the fact that Tony and Bananas were one of the only two teams who finished the challenge. Unfortunately, Brad and Kyle won (once again). It seems like Bananas and Tony are always getting second place and, although that is also nice, I would like to see them win and be the top team to beat. I still believe they are going to be the ones to win this season so...
I think Kyle has too many issues with a lot of people and that won't be good to his game. But then, Bananas and Tony had to really work things out. We saw a glimpse of that in this episode and I believe things are going to work out well for them so, let's see.
Anyway, this are my thoughts on this episode.
Hopefully next episode will be a 'normal' one with Challenge, Nominations and Elimination.
Let me know what you thought and I'll see you next week with a new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment