Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 7 - "Big Little Lies"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
Wow! What was this episode?! I haven't felt this surprised by the challenge in a long time!
I have so much to talk to you about this episode! It was full of twists and turns and, although it didn't have the end of the elimination (like I was expecting) it barely had any drama (like petty drama, I mean) and it was like really enjoyable! So, let's get onto it.
The episode actually started with the elimination that didn't show in the last episode and I thought that was going to be the mercenaries elimination but I was wrong. Nonetheless, it surprised because the Team with most votes were Tori and Derrick. You see, this is what happens when people decide to throw burn votes - they put in people that they didn't want to. Obviously, they were up for elimination and then they had to choose between the people that voted them in - Sylvia and Joss, Angela and Faith, Brad and Kyle. Of course they weren't going to choose Brad and Kyle so, out of the other two, they chose Sylvia and Joss, which I think was a good decision.
The actual elimination was good and a pretty good match, to be honest, but Sylvia and Joss won in the end and Derrick and Tori went to the Redemption House. Everyone was pretty shocked but the truth is, Derrick have been rubbish so, they kind of deserved it.
They didn't focus much on the Redemption House not anything else, to be honest. They showed a bit of Kam talking about her master plan (which I'll get into in a minute) and then they moved pretty quickly to the main challenge.
Once again, it was a good challenge but the outcome wasn't really what I wanted. First, Bananas' team didn't win and second, Tony and Bananas didn't win either and, in the end, as expected, Kam and Kayleigh won, and this is were Kam's master plan is put in action.
I have to give her props though, it was nice, it just didn't end the way she wanted to. Also, she used her plan mainly to save some teams and, if I was her, I would use it to send big names into elimination.
Anyway, so she basically made everyone believe that she was either going to send Kyle and Brad, or Sylvia and Joss but the truth was, she wasn't and she just wanted to protect them. The result, she basically made everyone vote in pairs like, burn votes exchanged like Bananas and Tony voted for Zach and Amanda, and Amanda and Zach voted for Bananas and Tony. And everyone else did the same which ended up with Kam and Kayleigh, with two votes, being able to vote in anyone they wanted.
In the elimination, we then discovered that they wanted to vote in Angela and Faith, which they did and they were going into elimination and they wanted them to go against Jozea and Da'Vonne. And it almost worked but then, the mercenaries showed up. Not only messing Kam's plan but also messing everything because they weren't there to send people home - this time, the mercenaries were there to replace the other team which means, if Ashley and Hunter (which were this week's mercenaries) win against Angela and Faith, they are going to stay in the game. 
Now, my only issue is, are Angela and Faith going to the Redemption House or are they really out of the game? Either way is fine by me, to be honest, I was just wondering.
So, this was an huge episode so I want to know all your thoughts! Did you like Kam's plan? Would you do the same and send in the rookies or send someone else? Let me know!
I guess I'll talk to you next week!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment