Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 6 - "A Series of Unfortunate Events"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Back with a new The Challenge rant.
I have to say, I quite enjoyed this episode! For once, it barely had any drama and we almost got a 'full' episode (with challenge, nominations and elimination). The only part missing was just the elimination and, from the preview for the next episode, it seems like it won't be a big of a deal since we basically already know who's going home. Also, the preview only focused on the actual challenge of the next episode (so we know there's going to be one) and the elimination, which will involve the mercenaries, so we also know that it's going to be a fullish episode (they're probably going to cut the last bits of the elimination but that's fine by me).
Anyway, we've talked enough about the next episode so, let's get into this episode.
Like I said, this one didn't focus much on drama. We got a glimpse of the 'remains' from the Brad/Britini drama, with Brad talking to Britini and learning the truth and then, the only drama throughout the episode was the Cara Maria/Kyle/Faith drama.
We see a bunch of couples going to bed together and you know... and then it just left Cara sad and everything because one of those 'couples' were Kyle and Faith.
Then, we moved on to the weekly challenge and, right in the beginning, Brad and Kyle threw a power move at Cara and Marie and got rid of one of the ropes that was 'needed' for balance in the challenge, which was what f*cked up their game because they were actually playing really well.
The challenge itself was like a mix - there was the first part that I thought was kind of easy, and then the second part was like really difficult so props to everyone who finished it (which was only three teams, one of them being Bananas and Tony, of course) because that seemed pretty difficult.
Unfortunately, Bananas and Tony didn't win, again. Instead, Zach and Amanda won which leaves me with mixed feelings because I like Zach but I hate Amanda.
After that, it was time for nominations and that was actually pretty funny because a lot of people went with a 'burn' vote but the thing is, if all those people voted for the same team, it's not going to be a burn vote so... And then, on top of that, we saw in the preview for next episode that most of the teams were still in the game so it can either be Jozea and Da'Vonne or Brad and Kyle because they're the ones that I can't remember to see on the preview.
I'm curious, though... 
The episode then finished with a little drama between Da'Vonne and Shane which was just hillarious.
Anyway, this are my thoughts on this episode.
It seems like we are back on track with the 'normal' episodes, which makes me happy so, I'm not going to complain. Just keep up with this format and I'll be happy.
Let me know your thoughts and I'll see you next week!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment