Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 3 - "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
I'm back from my holidays!
Just as I told you, just today I was able to watch last week's episode so today there's going to be two new rants, hope you don't mind.
So, let's just jump right into it because this episode was kind of crazy.
First thing I'd like to point out that this episode was only about the elimination and, even though I do get it, they were trying to make a lot of suspense about everything, it just annoys me that we're on episode 3 and basically everyone is still in the house. As I've said many times before, I love the usual 'set up' of the episodes, with some drama but also with a challenge, nominations and elimination.
Anyway, pass that, I gotta say that this was pretty intense. Yes, all the drama was a bit too much, in my opinion, mainly the whole thing between Cara Maria, Kyle and Paulie like, that's some teenager sh*t right there and it's starting to get annoying.
Then, there's also the Chuck and Britini drama in the Redemption House which was small in this episode so it was fine by me.
The main thing in the episode was all the twists and turns, starting with the nominations.
In this season, every team gets to vote but the votes are secret (kind of). They go into a room, just like in the previous season with the 'deliberation' but this time to nominate a team. Then, they only find out who's going into elimination in the elimination day so everyone had to pack their bags and suit up. 
The twists don't end here though. In the elimination day, they find out who got voted, who got the most votes and is going into elimination as well as the teams who voted for them (the ones going into elimination). This week the chosen team was Natalie and Paulie and then they found out who voted for them. Out of the ones that voted for them then they (Natalie and Paulie) had the power to choose who they were going against. They chose Kam and Kayleigh but that backfired because Kam and Kayleigh ended up winning, leaving Natalie and Paulie to go home. We still don't know if they're going to the Redemption House or not so, let's see. All I know is that in the next episode a lot of drama is going to happen so, I'm curious for that. It involves Paulie from what I could see so... Let's see.
Well, I don't have much to had to this rant. Everything's still pretty fresh and I don't have a lot to comment on. The drama that is happening is petty and not much more happened so... Let's see. I can't wait for more challenges though. Next episode is going to be mainly Redemption House, I think. That is also interesting.
Anyway, I'll be back in a few minutes with the new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment