Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 2 - "The Young and the Wreckless"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
Here we are with a brand new The Challenge rant!
Although this episode had a lot of information, it was a little annoying for me, to be honest. Yes, they answered basically all the questions that I had (which I mentioned in my last post) but it dragged the 'drama' so much! Basically half of the episode was 'drama' (which wasn't even that much drama) and we just saw a tiny bit of the week's challenge. Well, and needless to say that we didn't even get to nominations nor elimination.
Anyway, let's talk about the good stuff.
Right in the beginning we saw something new - the people in the redemption house getting to 'spy' on the main house through the 'surveillance room', where they saw a tiny bit of what was going on on the main house. Of course they had to show them what happened between Melissa and Kailah but they didn't get any answers. For a minute, I actually thought they were going to be the ones to decide if Kam and Kayleigh were going home or not (since we already knew that Kailah and Melissa were). 
Well, that didn't happen but my other prediction did - Kam and Kayleigh got paired up. I thought this was going to happen (either this or they were going to the Redemption House) so it wasn't really a surprise, but it was nice though, since they didn't have anything to do with what happened between Melissa and Kailah. 
After that, like I said before, they showed a lot of things that were kind of boring in my opinion - some 'drama' between Chuck and Britini, more stuff about Cara, Kyle and Paulie, Bananas and Natalie talking about what happened between them and so on. None of those things mattered much to me. 
When they did move on to the actual challenge, we found out the other thing that everyone was curious about - Bananas' partner. I have to say, I saw a bit of spoilers so it wasn't a surprise to me but, even if I didn't see any spoilers, it wasn't going to be a surprise anyway because it was exactly the person I thought it would be - Tony. That's right, Bananas and Tony are a team and I'm so sure they were going to be freaking amazing! Well, they already were!
Like I suspected, they were going to be a strong team and in this first challenge they got tied with Brad and Kyle. In the end, because of time, Kyle and Brad won but I'm still proud of Bananas and Tony and I'm pretty sure they are going to go far in this season. I'm sure the 'drama' between them isn't going to last long (just like with Bananas and Sarah all those seasons ago).
And, that's where the episode ended. No nominations and no elimination.
We did see a sneak peek of the next episode and it looks like everyone is only going to pick one team to go into elimination and them it's going to be random. At least, this time because I think they are going to change things up in the next episodes. I don't know, but I have a feeling.
So, let me know your thoughts on this episode and, just letting you know, next rant will be up a little later because I'm going on holidays and I'm only going to be able to post the rant probably on the last day of July (either that or August 1st).
Anyway, hope you liked it and I'll see you on my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment