Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Shadowhunters | No More Rants


Hello guys!
So, I told you I was going to make an announcement and here it is.
You already know what it is from the title so yes, I'm not doing Shadowhunters' rants anymore.
This decision came just in time, actually. I decided I was going to stop doing Shadowhunters' rants because I wasn't really doing well in Uni and, truth be told, Shadowhunters is my least favourite series from the ones that I rant about so when it came to deciding which one to 'give up' I had to go with Shadowhunters. And just as I made that decision, like a week or something after, it was announced that Shadowhunters was cancelled. I also found out that Will Tudor is not playing Sebastian/Jonathan anymore on the second part of the season so I was also really mad at the show for that so, everything happened at once and yeah, I reached this decision.
It just pains me because it was the only show that I started ranting since the very first season but, at the same time, I'm not even mad that it got cancelled and I'm not even trying to get it 'saved'.
Truth is, and I've said this many times on the blog, Shadowhunters isn't a good show. I am actually surprised it lasted this long! And yes, season 3 was somewhat interesting and for sure better than the first season but, overall, it's a bad show and I really don't think they're getting saved.
Most of the actors already have something else (Isaiah is playing Adult Mike on IT Chapter 2 and I'm so excited about that!) so yeah, this is really the end of Shadowhunters.
There's still going to be more 12 episodes that are going to air next year (if I'm not mistaken) but I'm not ranting about those.
This is my last post about Shadowhunters.
I'm sorry if I'm letting you down, but I really had to.
Ok, this is it guys. Next week there's a new The Challenge episode, the new season so... Posts will be up more often!
Until then!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment