Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Challenge: Champs vs Stars | Season 3 Episode 10 - "Bank Rolling in the Deep"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
So, here it is, the Season 3 finale of Champs vs Stars.
Before I get into detail about the episode I want to point out that I'm really happy and surprised with this season. Usually this 'spin-off' isn't like great (as you can normally see by the types of challenges they play) but this season was actually pretty interesting and had real competition. I don't want to give props to Louise and Casper because I still don't like them but I have to say that they are probably the reason why this season was so interesting. The truth is they gave a bit of a challenge to the Champs and, in the end, they made the season more challenging.
With this said, I should just jump right into the episode and start off by saying that yes, Casper and Louise won the elimination which was really a bummer. Luckily, they didn't spend much time on that and moved on pretty quickly to the final challenge.
As usual, the final challenge had a lot of running and a lot of endurance - a typical challenge final. I was happy to see that because, like I said previously, they tend to make this challenges easier so I'm happy they didn't do that this time.
In the very beginning of the challenge, Th Miz told Tony about his Power Play - Sabotage - which was basically to add time to one of the times. Obviously he chose Casper and Louise. In the beginning, everything was working out fine but things got pretty messed up. Halfway through the challenge, Wes and Bobby got the lead and then, after that, Casper and Louise got the lead. Well, until the eating challenge. It wouldn't be a challenge final without an eating challenge and that was when Tony and CT smashed it. They were the last ones to arrive and they were the second ones to finish the challenge right after Wes and Bobby. Then, they got a bit of a step back but they made up for it in the very last part of the finale, which was a puzzle. Tony let CT take the charge in that and the finished pretty quickly and... They Won!
I'm still a bit off when it comes to Tony because of everything that happened with Bananas but I have to say, he earned this win and I'm happy he and CT won instead of any of the other teams.
Needless to say that Casper was really pissed.
And well, I guess I'm going to end this here.
Like I said, this was the last episode of Season 3 so, for a while, there won't be any posts on the blog. 
Next season of The Challenge only airs July 10 so that's about 3 weeks with no posts.
I still have an announcement to make and that will be up some time during those 3 weeks so, keep an eye on that.
Okay guys, I'll see you in 3 weeks time.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment