Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

The Challenge: Champs vs Stars | Season 3 Episode 8 - "When Loyalty Is Spot On"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
It's been a while without a new post. Actually, I've been planning on posting something because I have an update to do about the blog but I haven't got the time. It will come in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye for that.
Today we are here to talk about the brand new The Challenge which, like I said in my previous post, is the only series still airing new episodes.
This was quite an interesting episode, even though it made me hate Casper and Louise even more.
So, the last episode ended with finding out who was going to elimination against Casper and Louise. Well, as you can see by the banner, it was Selita and Joze. Turns out Bobby made it a tie after voting for Selita and Joze and then the tie breaker, once again, was the last person to win an elimination which, in this case was Kailah. Obviously Kailah chose Selita and Jozea to go into elimination.
The actual elimination was a bit of a joke, with those silly games. Luckily, it had some physical part of it and that's where Casper and Louise were better. I mean, Selita and Joze were actually pretty good and they almost won but they didn't and so Casper and Louise stayed in the game once again.
They didn't focus much on drama after that, which was nice and they moved pretty quickly to the week's challenge, which was a different type of the twister game. It looked pretty fun actually and one that I think I might have been good at, actually. I mean, in the end, they said that it was pretty difficult and a lot of them just quit but it was all about endurance and I'm kind of good at that so... I don't know, it looked fun. This challenge was a pretty diffent one, not only because of that, but because the last three times would be on the chopping block, without knowing what that meant.
I don't really know what to explain everything that went on during the challenge because a lot happened so, the important things were that Kailah/Drake, Tori/Lil Mama and Shane/Brooke were the last three times and Casper and Louise were the winning time, which really sucked!
That meant that they had to choose the MVP, this time right there and then, Louise ending up picking Casper because he was the one that made them win and so Casper got the power play right away - to eliminate two of the three last times. I guess they did this to just speed things up and end the season but it sucked really because, as you can imagine, Shane and Brooke were the ones to go home right away and then Casper chose Lil Mama and Tori to go home as well. He said that it was because Drake has been on the Blue Team since they one and always had the Stars back but truly, I think it was because Tori and Lil Mama were a stronger team so...
Initially I was actually surprised because I thought he was going to send Drake and Kailah home because of Kailah but I guess I was wrong.
Well, the episode basically ended like that and it set the tone for the next episodes.
One more thing - there was this whole thing that Casper and Louise cheated in the challenge and they actually did. Louise was eliminated right away but, as you might have noticed, Casper wasn't and he also cheated so... I don't know howthis is going to play out in the future but I hope they do something about it.
So, in terms of predictions, from the preview, I think Kailah and Drake are going to win the next challenge and they are going to have an hard time choosing the team to send into elimination. 
Well, right now, I really hope CT and Tony win and Casper and Louise go home. That's all I want.
Anyway, let me know all your thoughts and predictions and I guess I'll see you next week with a new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment