Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 8 - "Shaneless"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
Here I am, one more week, with a new The Challenge rant.
This episode had quite a few things happening, a lot of drama and, although I don't comment on drama that often, this involved Bananas so... You know I have an opinion on it so, let's get started.
The episode started just like the last one ended - with the mercenaries to go up against Angela and Faith. This was a pretty good elimination because in the beginning, they were neck a neck and actually, Angela and Faith were doing really good and they were ahead of Hunter and Ashley. But then, almost in the end, something happened to Faith (she said it was some type of injury with a finger nail or something) and she just basically gave up, resulting in Hunter and Ashley winning and getting into the game. To be honest, I was rooting for Angela and Faith, no reason really, I guess it was because no one was actually rooting for them and, overall, I don't dislike them. Plus, I don't like Kam and she was the one to send them in so, yeah. They didn't win, like I said, but they did go to the Redemption House, which was something that I wasn't sure about. 
Then, because of that, because they went to the Redemption House, I'm pretty sure that the next episode is going to be another Redemption House elimination or something and, from what we saw in the preview, it seems like it. It's going to be good though, because this episode didn't have the elimination (nor the nominations, for that matter) so it's going to be nice to have nominations, elimination and Redemption House elimination. This way, the next episode can come back to 'normal' and have challenge, nominations and elimination.
Anyway, after the elimination, and after Hunter and Ashley getting into the game, of course something had to happen - Ashley and Kyle hooked up. I swear to god, Kyle can't keep it in his pants! I used to kind of like him but now I'm just over him and I just want him to go home because all those hookups are too much.
After that drama, there was another drama involving Shane and Bananas (and Cara Maria, kind of). Jozea and Da'Vonne also got involved in it mostly after the main challenge.
I have so much to talk about this! Really! I'm going to try and keep it short but I can't promise because I'm too passionate about it.
So, basically Shane decided to sabotage his own team (because we was in the same team as Bananas/Tony and Jozea/Da'Vonne) and made them loose. In my opinion, that was such a dumb move! Okay, he wasn't going to be the MVP, Bananas and Tony were going to be for sure but that way, he could possibly just have two/three votes but now?! If I was in his team, I would vote for him (and if everyone does that, he's going to have, at least, two/three votes, which is basically the same as if he was MVP). I don't know if you understood but my point is just that he was dumb and this is probably going to bite him in the ass. I used to like Shane, but he's getting more and more annoying and...  I don't know. Bananas is my number one so I'm going to be on his side no matter what. (At least, in something like this). 
Well, I don't know if he's going into elimination, because from the preview it looks like it's going to be Kam and Kayleigh and, to be honest, you can't forget that probably everyone is still pissed at her for what she did last time so... She's probably going to elimination and I'm also okay with that. As long as Bananas doesn't go, I'm fine.
Okay, I guess that's pretty much it.
Let me know all your thoughts on this episode. Are you on Shane's side or Bananas' side? Do you agree with what Shane did to his 'team'? Tell me everything, and I'll see you in my next post!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment