Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 9 - "Bro-ing Pains"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
I'm so stocked with this episode! This was probably one of the best episodes this season (and maybe even in a while) because it had everything - nominations, a great elimination (some might say the hardest ever on the challenge) and, most important, barely any drama (just a good amount to spice things up).
And so, since I have so much to talk about, let's get started!
The episode started with a little context on all the dramas and everything right now - we saw a bit of Jozea and Da'Vonne with Bananas and Tony saying stuff about Shane and just being really sneaky about their votes, the 'Lavender Lady Alliance' working some things and trying to figure out the good way to vote and we even had some stuff about CT and Veronica, in the Redemption House, trying to work things between them (which might be a hint for something in the future, let's see).
After that we moved to the nominations and we saw everyone doing the exact same thing that they did when Kam basically 'manipulated' them - they all basically burn voted on each other - apart from Bananas/Tony and Jozea/Da'Vonne, and that was exactly what messed everything up because no one knew what those two teams were going to do and, in the end, it was great because everyone got voted apart from Zach/Amanda, which were the ones that won the challenge and couldn't be voted it, and Bananas/Tony, which I'm so fine with! Somehow they keep getting saved and I just can't wait for them to finally win a challenge because they really deserve it (and I'm not just saying that because I like Bananas, they truly are one of the strongest teams and they deserve a win by now).
Anyway, after that, it was time to find out who was actually going to elimination and... it was a tie, between Sylvia/Joss, Kam/Kayleigh and Jozea/Da'Vonne. Because it was a tie, Zach and Amanda, because they were the challenge winners, they had to choose who was going to elimination and so, obviously they chose Jozea and Da'Vonne. But things don't end here. Then, we see that the only ones to vote for them were Zach and Amanda who, obviously, couldn't go to elimination because they won and were saved so... It was up to Jozea and Da'Vonne to choose who they wanted to go into elimination against them, from everyone else! And this is when things get pretty shocking and they choose to go against Kam and Kayleigh. I didn't mind though. Actually, turns out, I predicted both of them in my last rant and they did go to elimination so, I'm happy with myself.
Then it was time for the actually elimination, which I'm not going to get much into that. I'm just going to say that it looked really though and, like I said in the beginning, some say it was the hardest elimination that The Challenge ever had, and I actually believed it. It was so hard that they couldn't finish it and it came down to (since it was a puzzle) who had the least wrong pieces.
In the end, Kam and Kayleigh won, unfortunatelly. But Jozea and Da'Vonne went back to the Redemption House and plot twist again - right the next day (again, like I predicted) it was time for Double Cross and guess what? Yes, Jozea and Da'Vonne got the double cross which means, they are, for sure, going to battle to get back into the game. Now, we just don't know who they are going to pick to go against them.
Right away I thought they were going to either pick Natalie/Paulie or Angela/Faith but with all the things with CT and the preview for next episode, which focused a lot on CT... I don't know, Jozea by actually pick CT to go against him and Da'Vonne.
I don't know but it is going to be pretty interesting. Plus, next challenge is going to be another Purge so, I'm also excited for that.
Let me know who you think Jozea is going to pick and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment