Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 11 - "You're The Worst"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
First of all, I'm sorry I'm one day late with this rant. Yesterday I was away and I didn't have the time to watch the episode and was just able to watch it today so, here's the rant.
If you watched the episode you'll probably know that I'm pretty happy with it! Not only I was right about who went straight away to the redemption house but, in this week's challenge, my babes won! It was about damn time they did!
Yes, Tony and Bananas, finally won a challenge and I'm pretty stoked about this because, now more than ever, it seemed like everyone was against them as well as against Cara (aka the OGs) so, it was a slap in the face. But anyway, before I get more in depth about that, let's talk about all the other stuff that happened in this episode - because a lot happened.
I was surprised when, right in the beginning of the episode, they showed who lost and was going to the Redemption House like, really quickly, so that was nice. And, like I said, I was right - Kam and Kayleigh were the ones to go straight to Redemption House and that was going to be something because, in case you didn't remember, Kayleigh and Natalie are vendettas so... It was obvious that something was about to go down (which it did).
But, meanwhile, in the main house another big drama happened - Amanda and Cara Maria. Or should I say everyone against Cara Maria. I mean, obviously that it wasn't everyone, it was the Lavender Ladies against Cara, but still mainly Amanda.
You know how I feel about Amanda so I don't even have to say much for you to know how annoyed I was with her and I much I was supporting Cara. I'm Team OGs all the way but, even if I wasn't, Amanda is so incredibly annoying and really just mean! Even Zach said it!
The drama got pretty heavy and then, of course, Ashley, being the crazy head that she is, had to get in it as well and you know, Ashley is also pretty annoying so... I'm totally with Bananas on this - the Lavender Ladies are just a bunch of superficial girls that are really bullies and... Ugh! I just hate them! But, applause to Marie because she actually defended Cara, even though she's part of the Lavender Ladies.
Anyway, moving on... Back to the Redemption House...
Of course another drama had to happen... Paulie insisted for Natalie and Kayleigh to talk things through but... It didn't go well. And, to be honest, I don't even know which side I'm on. For once, I hated what Kailah and all the other girls did to Kayleigh last season, it was so incredibly mean, and Natalie is somewhat responsible for that too because she was there laughing, just like Kayleigh said. But then, after Kayleigh said that, Natalie basically said that she was sorry and that she didn't know that Kayleigh felt that way. Then, it was time for Kayleigh to own up to her own mistakes with exposing Natalie as a Lesbian before even her parents knowing about it. Can you imagine everyone finding out something so personal through other people?! That must be awful! And Kayleigh didn't even care! Like, Natalie at least 'said sorry' for what she did but not Kayleigh so... I don't know. I think Natalie was the right one in this situation but I get it if Kayleigh doesn't want to have anything to do with her because what she did is still awful.
Anyway, that escalated quickly and they started yelling at each other and yeah...
The last thing that I want to talk about is the nice part - The Challenge.
This was a really difficult challenge and, right away, because it was an heights challenge, I called it - none of the girls would win. I'm not trying to be 'mean' here but it's the truth - girls are a lot more scared of heights (even though both Kyle and Shane were really sacred as well) than guys and, of course, it had to be a team of two guys to win! I'm so happy it was Bananas and Tony because they really deserve it!
Okay, I think that's all for my The Challenge rant.
Now, Tony and Bananas have the power vote and things are going to shake a little bit. To be honest, I doubt they are going to vote Shane and Nelson. I just think it's not worth it because they are never going to win a challenge so, my bet is that they are either going to vote for Kyle and Brad, because they are one of the strongest teams, or Ashley and Hunter because not only they are kind of strong as well, but also because Ashley causes too much drama, they also got there after everyone else, and they've said it that they don't think that's fair and, on top of that, she's part of the Lavender Ladies so... my bet is on either one of those.
Also, just a little thing, I've check the title of the next episodes and the one after the next is title 'The People vs. Johnny Bananas' so... It either means that he's going to elimination or he's going to win. Either way, there's going to be drama with him so... Let's see.
Let me know all your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you later with a new AHS rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment