Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 10 - "Redemption House of Cards"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Here I am, one more week with a new The Challenge rant.
This week the episode went by surprisingly quickly. It didn't have much drama, just enough to keep us going, and the actual challenges went by so fast. I don't know what it was but, in the end, it was a good episode and that preview for the rest of the season -  wow! I don't even know what to think about it but, anyway, let's just talk about this episode.
Like the title says, this was an episode focused on the Redemption House. We knew this was coming, because we found out in the end of last week's episode that Jozea and Da'Vonne were the ones to go into elimination to get a chance to get back into the main house. The think was, we didn't know who they were going to pick to go against them. Initially, like I said last week, I thought it was either going to be Natalie/Paulie or Angela/Faith. because they were the two teams they had an alliance with. But then, the preview and this episode, showed a lot of CT and that just got me thinking (that, and my hopes that it was actually going to be him). Well, in the end, they went with Natalie and Paulie because of the Big Brother friendship and everything.
Although I hoped it would be CT, I was happy to see Jozea and Da'Vonne stay true to their friendships and alliances and choose Natalie and Paulie. The outcome of everything also pleased me, to be honest, because Jozea and Da'Vonne won, which means they got back into the house and Paulie and Natalie went back to the Redemption House. You can't say that's bad either, I mean, they are still in the game and they haven't done much so... That's a good game as well. It would be fun to see them make into the final by always being in the Redemption House - that would piss off a lot of people.
Anyway, after that, there wasn't barely any drama and we moved pretty quickly to the week's challenge, which was a Purge Challenge.
This challenge had two parts, in which the second one was an eating challenge so, you know, I had my hopes up with Tony and Bananas. Unfortunately, in the end, Hunter and Ashley won. After that, we saw a lot of teams being save and then, right before the episode ends, as expected, we see that it comes down to Kam/Kayleigh and Cara Maria/Marie. Obviously I'm rooting for Cara Maria and, from the looks of it, it leads us to believe that she's going to win but... You never know.
Then, like I said in the beginning, we see a montage of what's to come, one of those things being more Mercenaries. Also, we see a lot of people getting injured and more Bananas drama so... I'm curious. Also, big twist - this season will have 'take the money and run' thing again were the partner can have all the money. I don't know how that's going to work but I'm curious.
So, I guess that's it for today's rant. Let me know all your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you tomorrow with the AHS new season's premiere!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment