Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Vampire Diaries | Season 7 Episode 15 - "I Would for You"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello! I know... I'm a little bit late with this update but, since there won't be a new episode in the next 3 weeks (which is pretty sad) I thought there wouldn't be a problem with updating a little bit later. I also know that you might want to know my opinion about the episode as soon as it airs but, for that, I live tweet every Friday so, if you want to keep up with my thoughts in real time, you should follow me on Twitter @danixinhahhh and live tweet with me, I would love to live tweet with you and share opinions!
Anyway, so... Unfortunatelly, this wasn't another crossover (I'm still going to mention The Originals in the end of the post, because I can't cointain myself) but it was still a pretty good episode and I feel like it's going to be even better from now on, but about that, I'll talk later.
This episode was all about trying to stop Rayna. Obviously, Stefan couldn't do it so instead, Valerie and him went after more of those herbs that Freya gave him because the ones that he had were finished already.
Meanwhile, Damon tries to kill Rayna, but with no luck, she just kept going back to life. That's when Bonnie tells Damon that the armory was keeping the eight people that gave their life so that Rayna could live longer and that just 3 of those people were still 'alive', if we can say that.
Right in that moment, Damon kills Rayna one and another time. Now, he just had to kill her one last time and she would be dead for good and Stefan would be 'free'. Well, that's when things got tricky. 
Enzo than informs Bonnie that Damon can't kill Rayna 'for good' because if he does, everyone that is marked with the X will die also, and that includes Stefan.
To be honest, I just hated that 'storyline'. Seriously, now that Stefan was free from Klaus, they make him 'linked' to Rayna. They just can't leave him alone, can't they?!
Anyways... Of course Damon doesn't kill her and Stefan just keeps on the run. He talks with Caroline asking her about going away with him but, as we expected, she doesn't want to leave Ric and the babies so Stefan just moves on with his life and, well... I guess that's how he ends up with Valerie.
We still don't know much about how Caroline ended up married to Alaric or how Stefan got back with Valerie, but I guess we'll find out in the next episode... In 3 weeks!
Also, a big part of this episode was Matt and that we figured it out! How he ended up 'working' with Rayna. So, Matt kind of expels Stefan and every vampire in Mystic Falls. 
Oh, and let's not forget about Damon shutting himself in a coffin and, of course, the scene betweetn him and Bonnie, which was super duper cute! I mean, it was kind of sad, it actually made me cry but... it was cute at the same time.
And, from that, we go to the flashforward!
Basically we see every flashforward that was presented to us in the previous episodes. We see Matt kidnapping Stefan for Rayna, we see Damon going after Rayna, we basically see everything and now everything makes sense. Also, we see Rayna telling Stefan that he doesn't want to kill him and that he can pass the mark to someone else, but that someone else must be Damon because that's him who deserves it. Of course, Stefan tells her no but that's when Damon shows up and tells him it was his idea, and that's basically how the episode ends.
I'm guessing what we are going to see from now on are already after the 3 years time, even thought I'm still super curious to know how Bonnie and Enzo are going to end up together. I guess we'll see some flashbacks, then. You see, this is why I said it's going to be even better from now on. We are going to see how everything turned out to be like it is now and this storyline between Damon is Stefan is so much more interesting! I seriously can't wait for the next episode!
And, like I said before, I had to mention a bit of The Originals, because this episode was also amazing! First of all, we got to understand why Caroline didn't find Klaus in New Orleans in three years time (or well, I think I understood... They might make a plot twist) and besides that... lots of Kolvina moments! Ok, I'm going to stop here because if I start talking about Kolvina and Kol I might not stop! I'm just going to say this, I'm so glad Nathaniel Buzolic is back! Ok, That's it!
So, I hope you guys liked this rant and again, I'm sorry about the delay.
Tell me your thoughts in the comments (you might also talk about The Originals, I don't mind) and I'll see you with a new TVD rant in three weeks.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment