Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Shadowhunters | Season 1 Episode 11 - "Blood Calls to Blood"


Spoiler Alert!

So, here I am, once again, with a new Shadowhunters rant and, I have to say... What an episode!
This was probably the best episode so far and, even thought we didn't have much Alec or Malec in the episode, it was pretty good!
Something that I really enjoy in this series is that it always start where it left of, which is great because I watch so many series that sometimes I don't remember how the last episode ended.
Anyways, as I said before, the episode started right where the last one ended, with Jace's father.
They left Valentine's hidding place and got to Luke, because they were still 'mad' at Alec and what was happenign at the institute so the only place they could go was where Luke was, who was actually with Simon.
The first thing they started to work out was how to cure Jace, since he had demon poison in his blood. With Simon's help, and afterwards, with Raphael's help, they got some blood from the Vampire's supply. Jace got fine in the end so they started to work out the next thing they still had to do, get Jocelyn back.
So, with Jace's father help they got to know where Valentine was hidding now and so they decided to go there.
I have to say, just like Clary, I've spent the whole episode feeling something off about Jace's father. Also, because I've heard some theories about him that he could actually be Valentine like with an 'hiddin' spell. 
Well, turns out both me and Clary (and all the other people with this theory) were right and it was Valentine 'under' Jace's father image. 
And, for once, Clary was smart and also did a 'hidding' spell or somthing to the Mortal Cup when she handed it to 'Valentine' (who was still in Jace's father form). She had the cup the whole time and with that she could give order to the demons that where about to attack them.
Was also in this moment that we found out about Clary and Jace being brothers (which, by the way, I think isn't really true because I've been seeing some things saying that it's Sebastian who's Valentine's son so... I don't know, I haven't read the books so all I know is what I heard people say) which mean, from now on, I don't know anything of what's going to happen, because all I knew was from watching the movie.
Anyways... While all this was happening, in the institute, they were sending Isabelle to the trial. 
Isabelle then decided that she wanted Magnus as her 'lawyer' and so he defended her in the trial, which was pretty cool. Probably the best part of the episode, because the relationship betweetn Alec and Isabelle and between Alec and Magnus and Magnus and Isabelle was so cute!
And, the very ending when, after everything, Clary and Jace get back to the institute with Jocelyn and Clary gives Lydia the Mortal Cup, when Alec goes to Izzy and tells her that she's free... It was so cute!
And then, after that, when Magnus and Alec talk about the 'payment' for Magnus being Izzy's 'lawyer' as also pretty cute. Now, I just can't wait for the next episode because next episode's name is 'Malec' so there must be a lot of Malec happening in that episode! So excited!
Anyways guys, I know this post was a little bit 'confusing' but a lot happened in this episode and it was kind of hard to explain... I hope you didn't get to confused.
Also, hope you liked it and don't forget to give me your opinion about the episode in the comments.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment