Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Shadowhunters | Season 1 Episode 6 - "Of Men and Angels"


Spoiler Alert!

Hey guys!
So, first of all, I want to say that I know that I'm really late with the Shadowhunters rants and I'm really sorry about that. 
Things have been going crazy lately in my personal life and I've been thinking that maybe 4 series to rant about is too much. I seriously don't want to stop ranting about Shadowhunters but if this starts happening often I might stop doing them.
Anyways, let's start with the proper rant.
In this episode, everything's about getting Luke better. After being injured by the alpha he's feeling some type of poison and, of course, Clary, Jace and Simon take him to Magnus.
While wonder that poison, Luke kind of allucinates and so, because he doesn't know if we'll get better, he asks Magnus to tell Clary everything about her mother and Valentine.
While all this happens, a lot of issues also happen with the Lightwoods and now, besides Alec and Isabelle's mother, their fathes and younger brother also appears and, I have to say, I really hate their mother! She's really b*tchy and seriously, I just want to slap her.
After that, Isabelle informs Alec about their parents plan and, annoyed with them, Alec leaves to go to Magnus' lair and help him getting Luke better.
They end up saving Luke and that's when he tells Clary everything about what happened, includding about her brother, Jonathan Christopher (which we know that is, in fact, Jace, or, at least, in the movie, it was).
And, right before the episode ends, Clary finds out about a new power of hers and that's when she realises that she knows where the Mortal Cup is!
So, after this episode, I realise that I really hate Katherine as an actress! Or, at least, her playing Clary! She's just too annoying! And, in the bright side, Matthew is just amazing as Alec! So, yeah, my least and favourite actors/characters.
I know this is a pretty short rant but, understand that, I have 2 more Shadowhunters rants so... I want to keep it short.
Let me know your thoughts about this episode and expect 2 more rants pretty soon.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment