Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Originals | Season 3 Episode 14 - "A Streetcar Named Desire"


Spoiler Alert!

So, here's the second part rant of the crossover and, I might say, the most exciting one!
In this second part, we don't focus so much on Rayna Cruz. Instead, the focus is the prophecy, afterall, this is still an The Originals episode.
Let's just say that, Aya and Aurora keep going with their plan and this is the episode where everything goes down.
Obviously, Davina is helping The Strix, afterall, she wants Kol back and this is the only way. 
Luckly, Stefan Salvatore is in town and it's basically because of him that everything works out fine in the end. Klaus helps Stefan and Stefan helps Klaus. 
This was pretty interesting to see because, like I said in my previous rant, I kind of missed them together, even thought I didn't know I liked them together so much.
So, it turns out that Freya makes a kind of spell to hide Stefan's mark from Rayna Cruz, but a lot is going on with The Mikaelsons and with The Strix and Elijah and Klaus end up in an 'imaginary world' with Aurora and Tristan, while The Strix and it's coven work on the spell to break the sirelines. 
Hayley then finds Lucien (finally Lucien is back in the game! I really missed him!) locked up and then brings him to the Mikaelson Mansion. There, Lucien and Marcel discuss bout the sireline and if things go wrong, they will end up dying, and that's when Stefan joins them, afterall, he's part of Klaus sireline as well. 
This was one of my favourite scenes because Stefan has always been my favourite and, in this season of The Originals, I've been liking a lot Lucien, so I was really excited to see a scene with both of them. 
Anyways, with Stefan's help, they work out a plan! Since Rayna Cruz is after Stefan, they decide to break into the The Strix's 'mansion' and then there Stefan makes his mark visible again, so Rayna Cruz goes after him.
The plan ends up working, but not everything ends well. They are able to stop from breaking Elijah's sireline but not Klaus and so, now Marcel, Lucien, Stefan and every other vampire that was part of Klaus' sireline, is now free!
And, after that, after realising that, Stefan leaves, which made me really sad because I was really enjoying this crossover, but not before Klaus says some words to him. Klaus tells Stefan to take care of Caroline (or something along those lines) and Stefan tells him the same thing but about Hayley, which was kind of cute and funny at the same time, since Phoebe Tonkin is Paul Weasley's real girlfriend.
Anyways... The episode was about to end when...
We see Davina doing the spell to bring back Kol, and...
KOL IS BACK!
I'm sorry about the Caps Lock but, you know I'm a huge Kolvina shipper and, to be honest, I thought they were going to drag this Kol story for the rest of the season, since Nate is in other show but... I guess I was wrong! And I'm so glad I was wrong because Kolvina is finally happening for real!
I'm just so damn excited for the next episode!
Please, tell me I'm not the only one so happy about all of this! Let me know all your thoughts in the comments!
Unfortunetely, this crossover is, well, over, so I probably won't talk much about The Originals but, if you would like to see more TO rant, tell me because I would love to make them, seriously, I would love!
Tell me everything in the comments.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment