Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Vampire Diaries | Season 7 Episode 12 - "Postcards from the Edge"


Spoiler Alert!

Guys, I'm so happy about this episode!
I'm sorry about starting this rant just like that but... It's the truth!
I feel like the last couple of episodes were kind of boring and I was starting to loose interest and be more excited about The Originals. But this episode was just amazing and I'm so happy that the kind of episodes that I used to love on TVD are back!
I so prefer the 'dark vibe' episodes and this one was one of those, just really dark and that actually reminded me of Season 1, one of my favourites.
In this episode we find out that 'Caroline's babies' are siphoners, which have been siphoning Caroline's vampirism. She ends up on the hospital because of that and that's when they, Carolina, Stefan and Valerie, find out that Caroline's starting to desiccate. 
The best part of this episode, besides the one that I'm going to talk later, was Damon. We got Season 1 Damon back! The dark Damon, which I kind of missed.
Just now I realized that I actually really liked dark Damon. But, I guess with all the changed in his character, I started disliking him. I so prefer the Damon without Elena.
And so, with dark Damon back, of course we had some kind of fight, this time Damon vs Julian. 
I have to say, that was a pretty good scene and I so wish Damon would've killed Julian.
Luckily, later in the episode, Stefan got the hang of it and it was him who killed Julian! And, this shows why Stefan is my favourite Salvatore!
And, before you wonder (if you haven't seen the episode already), yeah, Damon tells Stefan about killing Elena and well... Stefan gets really angry, but then he just comes to his senses and that's when he kills Julian.
But, the best part of the episode was for sure Nora, Bonnie and Mary Lou (and later Enzo).
So, the 'girl gang' goes after that Huntress and find out that she's just an old lady and, Bonnie being the kind hearted girl that she his, believes that she's just an old lady and that she can't be after them. Well, of course she is wrong and whe they are alone, the Huntress, which her real name is Rayna Cruz, almost kills. And... That's when Enzo comes to the rescue!
My Bonenzo heart just melted! It was super cute and I really missed Michael Malarkey in the last few episodes, so it was really nice to see him back again.
Later, we see Enzo burning The Huntress' body but, instead of ashes, what's left is the real form of Rayna Cruz. I can see that there's something connecting Enzo and The Huntress so, I'm really curious to find out what it is.
In the Flashforwards we see Matt again, this time vervaining Stefan. And then, we see Rayna looking through a glass, at Damon who is tied to a chair.
To be honest, I'm really curious how all of this is going to tie up, because, even thought Stefan and Damon were 'killed' by that sword, which makes them some of The Huntress target, it doesn't really make sense, since in the present, she's after the heretics.
But, well, let's see what happens.
So, tell me in the comments your thoughts about this episode and let me know if you're also a Bonenzo shipper.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment