Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Shadowhunters | Season 1 Episode 5 - "Moo Shu to Go"


Spoiler Alert!

I think I should start this post saying that this was probably the best episode so far!
Once again, it started right where the previous one ended and, of course Alec got 'mad' right at the beggining of the episode because of the stone, and that's when a 'new' character appeared.
I don't think she plays a big role in the series, but we got a glimpse of Izzy and Alec's mum, which, let me tell you, it's kind of a b*tch. I'm sorry about swearing but, I just had to say it. I hate those types of people so I also hate those types of characters. Thank god she was just in a few minutes of the episode!
Apart from that, in my opinion, Alec was the 'main character' in this episode, which I don't bother at all. Matthew Daddario is just so pretty it hurts! I mean, everyone in that show is really pretty! But, Matthew just has 'something' in my opinion.
In this episode we also got to see a little bit more of Simon's 'transformation' and I'm really curious to know when are they going to find out about him starting to become a vampire because, if it was me, I've already thought about that, I don't know how that hasn't cross their minds yet.
Lastly, I finally understood in which side Luke is because, to be honest, I was kind of confused about his character. About him, I kind of felt like Clary, because in the beginning of the Series he looked all nice and protecting her but after that I got really confused. Please, tell me I wasn't the only one because I feel really dumb for doubting him.
And, since I've talked about basically every character... Jace kind of pissed me off in this episode. I don't know why but I did. And about Izzy... Well, for me, she's just like Alec, the best characters in the series. I always love their scenes and, directly about Izzy, I just love how 'powerful' she is and so 'badass'. 
In the end, the episode was pretty interesting. It felt like it was just 10 minutes when it was about 45, it just went to quickly, which means, great episode.
To finish this rant I just wanted to thank Emeraude for RT me yesterday, on twitter, even thought I think she won't ever read this, but well, one can dream, right?! It was just so unexpected and I got really happy to be noticed by my favourite actress in the series, so Thank You.
Anyways, tell me your thoughts about the episode in the comments. Also, tell me who his your favourite character in the series, because I would love to know!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment