Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Arrow | Season 4 Episode 11 - "A.W.O.L."


Spoiler Alert!

I told you I was going to be back soon with another Arrow rant so, here I am.
I have to say that I enjoyed this episode a lot better than the previous one. This had everything that I like in an episode, it was cute, it had action and it had some pretty exciting twists.
This episode was all about Felicity and how her life is going to be from now on. Also, this episode didn't involve Darhk, which is nice because after a few episodes, it gets a little bit repetitive. 
Also, we had a 'special' appearance from A.R.G.U.S. Let's just say that this episode's 'bad guy' (or should I say, 'bad guys') had something to do with them and so we got to see Lyla and Diggle 'working' with Amanda Waller again.
In this episode, we also saw some flashbacks from Diggle and his brother, Andy, from while they were in Afghanistan, instead of the usual Oliver flashbacks which, again, is nice to see once in a while.
Andy ends up helping Team Arrow tracking the organization that they were after and, after some 'difficulties' Felicity finally gets back to the Team and helps them aswell.
It was pretty nice to see what Felicity is going through, and it was also nice to see the 'past Felicity' back, it's always fun to see Emily Bett Rickards play a different type of chracter, even if she's still the same character (I hope this makes sense).
Shadowspire, the organization that Team Arrow is after, gets to A.R.G.U.S. and ends up killing Amanda Waller. To be honest, I was actually happy with that, I never really liked her, to be honest, mostly because of everything that happened in last season's flashbacks so, it was fine for me that she died.
Of course, they end up stoping Shadowspire and, in the end, Diggle and Andy are 'fine' again, and Andy even goes living with Diggle, Layla and Sara, which we see in the very end of the episode, and what a cute way to end the episode.
All I have to say is that this episode was super cute, with some pretty nice scenes and... well... I don't know what else to say, let's see what the next episode brings.
Tell me what did you think of the episode, if you were also kind of 'happy' that Amanda died and if you also like some episodes that are not that related to Darhk.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment